missile travel time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it simply depence on how far is target simply misile not launch how you see it in graphic misile simply for game fly directly in arrow .. like aircraft so you may know it if you know travel time

so if you liek me dont know ( yes for stike directly in anti air window is sometime good to know .. ) fire your misile make meter for thsi distance and just find how far is your target or may be somebody from player base give you much more specific drive speed and how work on " provience how is counted .. is there many player that make this reseach for excel or make graph .. but after not need con in this map all be posible just black with 0 and 1 and all do it in text manager without see map :D
    • sí, pero eso no será tan preciso, y también requiere un poco de tiempo. Podría ser que para cuando termine de hacer los cálculos, la ventana de tiempo para el lanzamiento ya haya expirado. dado que el juego todavía calcula la hora de llegada una vez lanzado, podría hacerlo antes del lanzamiento y ayudar a los jugadores.

It would also be good if before launching you mark a circle of the damage in area that you are going to do, in the same way that you do with the artillery.
    • jaunco325 wrote:

It would be quite nice to be able to know how long it will take for a missile to reach its destination before launching it.

jaunco325 wrote:

sí, pero eso no será tan preciso, y también requiere un poco de tiempo. Podría ser que para cuando termine de hacer los cálculos, la ventana de tiempo para el lanzamiento ya haya expirado. dado que el juego todavía calcula la hora de llegada una vez lanzado, podría hacerlo antes del lanzamiento y ayudar a los jugadores.

It would also be good if before launching you mark a circle of the damage in area that you are going to do, in the same way that you do with the artillery.
      It has been suggested before, but I like the extra suggestion "It would also be good if before launching...."
      I too would like to see this and the damage radius calculated automatically.
      I understand that it might overload servers, etc. but it already shows coordinates...
    • missiles are slow .. like CMs 8 vs 12 plane speed so 1.5 times ...aint rocket science. which game sucks as in real life misiles faster than planes.

So best bet is get close to target as possible if no AA I fly over target. dump x 1 or 2 missiles on head depending on stack than hit with 5 SF. Generally CM takes out armor and SF clean up the remaining inf.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

missiles are slow .. like CMs 8 vs 12 plane speed so 1.5 times ...aint rocket science. which game sucks as in real life misiles faster than planes.

So best bet is get close to target as possible if no AA I fly over target. dump x 1 or 2 missiles on head depending on stack than hit with 5 SF. Generally CM takes out armor and SF clean up the remaining inf.
      Cruise missiles have a speed of 14.00 at maximum level, Tier 3, Level 6 Research. You can do an overhead fly if there is no AA but if there is AA good luck with that.