realistic advancement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• realistic advancement

i would like to suggest adding a new special thing that soldiers can use, land mines, those for those who rushes and attacks provinces, i noticed some people just drive through the provinces and surround cities, its so annoying especially after waking up and seeing it like that, so land mines in provinces planted by soldiers would be a great idea to slow down the enemy.
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

i would like to suggest adding a new special thing that soldiers can use, land mines, those for those who rushes and attacks provinces, i noticed some people just drive through the provinces and surround cities, its so annoying especially after waking up and seeing it like that, so land mines in provinces planted by soldiers would be a great idea to slow down the enemy.
      Land/water mines have been suggested several times but apparenty too hard to implement... maybe cuz it would fuck up the game code

I would love to lay some mines and watch enemys go kaboom
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Yes, actual strategic use of provinces and people not being able to just steamroll everything
      FINALLY
    • Clock wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Yes, actual strategic use of provinces and people not being able to just steamroll everythingFINALLY
      lol
      Україна
      Україна

• I think that province base defenses should be implimented. One for preparing to face an incoming invasion, adding to strategy of going around the defenses or testing for mines and others. Two, it would add to the benefit of staying within your country and building up your homeland, which would contribute to slow down people rushing to other country and leaving.
      here’s a couple obstacles that could be made.
      Coastal artillery, that attacks enemy boats in range
      Maybe anti air facilities, although I know it has not a big reason to exist
      Land mines and sea mines to deter invasions or force them to take another direction
      The things put on the beaches in dday, maybe slowing down incoming troops
      Radar facilities?? I don’t know about this one
      Anyways that’s it feel free to reply to this with other province based defenses you think would work
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • If anything, i think this idea as presented would INCREASE initial bum rushing of countries for land, unless they were immediately available: Better grab as much land as I can before landmines get researched and deployed.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • LastLiving wrote:

But, why? Just makes games slower, and disfavors people who can't be as active.
      That's the way things should work, you should be rewarded for time spent in game.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • PaskalSF wrote:

but legacy code
      I may or may not exist
    • A_Talking_Crab wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

but legacy code
      ik it ruins everything

or does it?
      Україна
      Україна

• LastLiving wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

But, why? Just makes games slower, and disfavors people who can't be as active.
      That's the way things should work, you should be rewarded for time spent in game.
      Yes you should, but your entire army shouldn't be able to get destroyed while you're sleeping
      thats why we dont have 10x games

forgot which mf even suggested it
      Україна
      Україна