Can I see troops in my nation when right of way is on?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can I see troops in my nation when right of way is on?

If I have right of way on with a nation, can I see when their troops cross my border and where the troops are located? Or is it completely a “trust me bro” scenario and you can’t see if the other nations troops are just passing or gathering in your cities?
    • Gue Drini wrote:

Alright thank you. After reading some of these threads I was getting paranoid that I was gonna get burned for having it on but I’ve had no troops pass through yet then.
      I would suggest you heed your paranoia. Don't ever give anyone unqualified ROW in your country. And what I mean by unqualified, is not attaching limits, like, no infantry (land grabbing units) or only occupied cities, stay out of my home cities, or even until you move your units thru here and here. AND you should have a very good reason for giving it to anyone at all, such as, you need a reciprocal ROW to reach an objective.

Paranoia keeps you alive.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • SquiffySquirrel wrote:

Not sure if I am just lucky but I have given Right of Way to heaps of random players and no one has betrayed me. I think it is a noisy minority. Time will tell, good luck.
      R O W is for suckers; there is really no need for none coalition partners and if I find out one of my coal partners has a ROW deal with someone in other coalition; they are out. Have seen guys fly into other countries when "friend" is offline. Use own airbases against them and then flip the switch.

I got burned once on Mideast; as no coalitions so shared intel only way can work with someone. Was working with India for 20 days; ended up me and India vs Ukraine and Ukraine was burning gold; auto healing; spinning up 5 ships at once etc. So packed it in and hid my troops in Afgan mtns to preserve stats. Logged back in 1 or 2 days later and my "friend" was attacking me; so yeah ended up taking him out.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Gue Drini wrote:

Alright thank you. After reading some of these threads I was getting paranoid that I was gonna get burned for having it on but I’ve had no troops pass through yet then.
      I would suggest you heed your paranoia. Don't ever give anyone unqualified ROW in your country. And what I mean by unqualified, is not attaching limits, like, no infantry (land grabbing units) or only occupied cities, stay out of my home cities, or even until you move your units thru here and here. AND you should have a very good reason for giving it to anyone at all, such as, you need a reciprocal ROW to reach an objective.
      Paranoia keeps you alive.
      Thank you for the advice. This is only my first game and the lobby is mostly noobs so I wasn’t too worried but wanted to make sure In case I couldn’t see them piling up somewhere to attack me. Definitely have to be much much more cautious in future games though.