Airforce Unit Healing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Airforce Unit Healing

Is there anyway to heal my airborne units like jets and helicopters faster? Does the level of airbase affect the speed of healing on airborne units? If not 1 interaction with a level 1 air superiority jet even with an upgraded strike jet would render that plane useless for around 3+ days unless I want to send it out again and risk it being eliminated entirely. At that point having a good airforce would be irrelevant and all someone needs to counter it is 1 or 2 level 1 air superiority jets in most cities.
    • Gue Drini wrote:

Is there anyway to heal my airborne units like jets and helicopters faster? Does the level of airbase affect the speed of healing on airborne units? If not 1 interaction with a level 1 air superiority jet even with an upgraded strike jet would render that plane useless for around 3+ days unless I want to send it out again and risk it being eliminated entirely. At that point having a good airforce would be irrelevant and all someone needs to counter it is 1 or 2 level 1 air superiority jets in most cities.
      high-lvl hospitals should do the trick. just make sure the aircraft stack is docked (not engaged in combat)
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • lately been using regional field hospitals as cheaper, faster). used to have central lvl5 hosp in homeland but later in game spend half a day flying back and forth. so getting to lvl3 field hosp fast with 15 planes x 3 hp = 45 hp heal per day.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

lately been using regional field hospitals as cheaper, faster). used to have central lvl5 hosp in homeland but later in game spend half a day flying back and forth. so getting to lvl3 field hosp fast with 15 planes x 3 hp = 45 hp heal per day.
      Damn, you and me have eerily similar stats.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Pretty close; just got my 20th win. been playing more lately after taking off a year.

It just amazes me when see people with poor stats. especially against AI (stats would be much better if wasnt a fool first 5 games) now only loose anything against AI if make a mistake with a single inf cleaning up what I thought was cleared.

But yeah very similiar prov gained; win pct and even K/D ratios. You got me whooped on Economics as I go bare boned as possible on buildings.

Just won with Japan and had so many resources was building mil logistics and combat outposts everywhere last day ;)
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Pretty close; just got my 20th win. been playing more lately after taking off a year.

It just amazes me when see people with poor stats. especially against AI (stats would be much better if wasnt a fool first 5 games) now only loose anything against AI if make a mistake with a single inf cleaning up what I thought was cleared.

But yeah very similiar prov gained; win pct and even K/D ratios. You got me whooped on Economics as I go bare boned as possible on buildings.

Just one Japan and had so many resources was building mil logistics and combat outposts everywhere last day ;)
      Must be greatness is just higher in the Western Pa-Ohio area.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

lately been using regional field hospitals as cheaper, faster). used to have central lvl5 hosp in homeland but later in game spend half a day flying back and forth. so getting to lvl3 field hosp fast with 15 planes x 3 hp = 45 hp heal per day.

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

maybe you guys are long lost twins?
      I may or may not exist
    • A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

that would be creepy

VERY creepy in fact
      Україна
      Україна

• Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

that would be creepy
      VERY creepy in fact
      I'm not sure, but I think I'm being insulted.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

that would be creepy
      VERY creepy in fact
      probably close in age as was in Army Reserves during Gulf War 1; never got activated though.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

that would be creepyVERY creepy in fact
      depends, do you think that @Buckeyechamp is smart?
      I may or may not exist
    • A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

yes, it's the "creepy" part I was referring to.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

yes, it's the "creepy" part I was referring to.

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

depends, do you think that @Buckeyechamp is smart
      uhh... maybe
      Україна
      Україна