New suggestion, amphibious assault ship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New suggestion, amphibious assault ship

hello everyone, I have thought of this for a long time but I need your help to make this a proper suggestion. So my suggestion is an amphibious assault ship. It could only carry helis as irl they can only carry helis and vstol aircrafts. In addition to this, they could maybe carry airborne assault troops and marine infantry or amphibious fighting vehicle. It would be a perfect ship to attack players across water as right now the mechanic is pretty dull. To balance this I’m thinking about 65 hp and no air defence to make it purely to support an invasion. Naval base level 4 would be the Main requirement in my mind. For troop capacity it could be around 8 heli/airborne infantry/marine infantry/afv. I’m open to suggestions and help to make this a proper suggestion,
      Thank you
      Files
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

hello everyone, I have thought of this for a long time but I need your help to make this a proper suggestion. So my suggestion is an amphibious assault ship. It could only carry helis as irl they can only carry helis and vstol aircrafts. In addition to this, they could maybe carry airborne assault troops and marine infantry or amphibious fighting vehicle. It would be a perfect ship to attack players across water as right now the mechanic is pretty dull. To balance this I’m thinking about 65 hp and no air defence to make it purely to support an invasion. Naval base level 4 would be the Main requirement in my mind. For troop capacity it could be around 8 heli/airborne infantry/marine infantry/afv. I’m open to suggestions and help to make this a proper suggestion,
      Thank you
      maybe, sound good but would be nerfed to hell
      I may or may not exist