Lvl 6 Mot. Infantry Combat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thunder if you comand move .. any range army ( without have it premiums ... ) ANY UNIT SIMPLY MOVE WHERE YOU SEND IT LIKE BULDOZER ... IF ANY BREAK MEET IN WAY .. IF BE BOMBARD DOESNT MATTER ONLY STOP BECOSE DIRECTLY MEEET WITH ANOTHER ARMY ... AND AFTER FIGHT ( IF WIN ) DIRECTLY CONTINUE MOVE ...

SO NO YOUR 6 LVL INFATRY ISNT FIRE BEFORE REACH THAT POSTION ONLY SIMPLY ENGAME IN FIGHT WHEN ARRIVE ON POSTIONS .. (DEFENDER IF BE THAT INFATRY TOO IN OPOSITE WAY STRIKE DIRECTLY WHEN YOU COME IN VISIBLE in rrage ... ) third if you put comand your infatry atack unit on enemy land .. it finaly not be comand atack that unit becose if you kill that unit your inftry keeep fire on that spot where be before unit .... ( it work only on own land to simply atack and kill order .. )

and lvl 6 infatry is only one range unit in game that isnt work premiums status make unit aresive status to engame when see on radar or in visibility unit to stay and fire ... there be only three ... move . fire .... stay ...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Andilek7319 ().

• MOSTLY BECOSE THAT (RANGE ATACK at infatry ..) come in game far far after premium ... and on premium touch only dev team only for reason take advantage make own map and other problems or worst thing on premium posible say never update repair or care simply premium is way only how have season bullshit forever ( evrybody know that is there poosible two good unit ... ) and second set aresivity with isnt work properly becose bullshit on visibility radar "revork "some einsten after brain lobotomia ... (mostly almost all update set all unit in default(turn off agresivity ...) .. that is realy piss in face in evry fresh news about mobile impove of life for have some another color of mesage ... game sis so lagy that need many control if unit realy akcept swipe in status .. and yes build front ... with bullshit if you want anything move on first place is better delete whole form and make again becose no any button to push up only you may manualy move by one by one from last postion and evry time jum in vieve on postion one ( so for evry one move 50 click... )
    • Anna Jija wrote:

i cant understand a word this mf says
      I know, it's a shame, about a third of the time, I get hints that he might have something interesting to say, but it is buried in an avalanche of made up words, twisted tense, and brain damaged grammatical order.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

I know, it's a shame, about a third of the time, I get hints that he might have something interesting to say, but it is buried in an avalanche of made up words, twisted tense, and brain damaged grammatical order.
      Don’t forget about the random bits of colorful language sprinkled liberally about…it allows the reader to vaguely comprehend that something unpleasant is being discussed
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.

• Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Don’t forget about the random bits of colorful language sprinkled liberally about…it allows the reader to vaguely comprehend that something unpleasant is being discussed
      IF IM PRODUCE INFANTRY WILL GO CARRIER BOAT???!?
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • first of all, range attacks are mortar shells, thats why they attack from distance.
      Ur question is that when u move it to an enemy what will happen?
      Ok here's how it works, if u move Mod Inf to a suitable mortar range and make it stop there then it will shell automatically, without u pressing attack unless u cancel their order, if u move it directly to enemy unit which is a bad idea, it will engage them like LVL1 and LVL4-5 infantry, like normal engagement which consumes health and isnt worth it, so attacking at range is the perfect way to destroy someone without casualties, my suggestion wuold be move slower and hold cities, use 1 capturing unit to capture all provinces.
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."