Neutral AI unit movement (Part 2)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neutral AI unit movement (Part 2)

First of all, this is a continuation of this thread:
      Neutral AI Unit Movement

I would like to point out that, in Bytro's sister game CoW 1942, the AI (starting neutral nations as well as inactive nations) can build buildings, and research/produce units. I know that CoN is not CoW, but I would like the idea of starting neutrals spawning extra NG every day or two. It would also make players focus more on taking out the AIs in the first few days.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • If a playable position that is either never claimed by a player or is abandoned, and is left alone for a while, the AI will already build units and will spread them around the country over time.

They build Mot Inf and AFVs, and they sometimes decide to put their ASF into the air.

The AI countries will also declare war on player-positions, and will sometimes harass their player enemies by carrying out a few incursions.

Is this what you're suggesting should be happening?
    • KFGauss wrote:

If a playable position that is either never claimed by a player or is abandoned, and is left alone for a while, the AI will already build units and will spread them around the country over time.

They build Mot Inf and AFVs, and they sometimes decide to put their ASF into the air.

The AI countries will also declare war on player-positions, and will sometimes harass their player enemies by carrying out a few incursions.

Is this what you're suggesting should be happening?
      That's kind of what is already happening. No, if you read my earlier post I was talking about having neutral nations spawn an extra NG every day or two. It would make the AI more unpredictable and have players focus more on defeating the neutrals in the first couple days.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: