Updates we need asap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Updates we need asap

• Being able to sell and buy tanks, fighter etc. From other nations especially allies.
      • More things to do with money
      • Infrastructure like building train lines to get supplies to the soilders
      • More research slots
      • Being able to give land to an ally because everyone hates bordergore and none likes a small german land in the middle of china
    • leopold wrote:

• Being able to sell and buy tanks, fighter etc. From other nations especially allies.
      • More research slots
      • Being able to give land to an ally because everyone hates bordergore and none likes a small german land in the middle of china

hey i like border gore
      I may or may not exist
    • We need EMP weapons, different "levels" of infrastructure, different levels of "control" over the population such as controlling the media and things. Adding a system like in CoW where if you seem unfavorable by the AI "media/press" then your morale will decrease. It depends on how much money you spend on controlling your population. Fake news plays a role too as the AI "media/press" reports things that might not be the real picture. These may come with events in the CON Newspaper.

EMP weapons can be hardened against in a separate menu "cyber warfare" where you can commit asymmetrical warfare against your opponents just like China does today. It will give the game a much more modern-warfare feel. These EMP weapons can temporarily shut down your computer systems and electrical grids in your country. You can upgrade these EMP weapons of course to cover a longer radius and put them on warheads over your opponents.

There should be three options when launching a nuke (if Bytro wants to make it a little more realistic) where you can detonate it on the ground (maybe called a "Tactical Nuke"), detonate it in the lower-atmosphere ("Strategic Nuke") and finally detonate it in the upper-atmosphere ("EMP Weapon" which requires research for those)

A second option for a media/press thing could be a "UN Council" where all players are joined in it and you can choose to vote, abstain, or vote against things you don't want. For example, there will be NPC countries producing their own meetings where everyone votes but everyone in the UN council can do the same too (with a 1 day cool-down)
      There will be a list of options you can choose from such as "Embargo ______ for _ days" or "Send Peacekeepers to _____ for the ____ _____ Conflict"
      When you send peacekeepers there will be a special unit "Peacekeepers" with similar strengths to the insurgency unit and it will take a set # amount of days until it reaches the country you are supporting. To keep it fair, you can only send one and you cannot invade past the homeland cities of the aggressive country. All lands you take with the peacekeepers go to the defending side.

There should be "Trade Routes" (marked by dotted lines around the ocean" marked with a color of the resources it is shipping. This can go along with more "Strategic Provinces" in the South China Sea as controlling these trade routes mean guaranteed safety for the extra resources you collect to your ports. The supply of these trade routes depends on the supply of other countries where the ports are connecting to. This makes embargoes much more important in cutting someone's economy and forces them to spend more resources on their own industry and be more isolated from the world.

Overall, the world order would fall as it is the job of the players to break through and win the game. There will be push-back but the more countries eliminated, the less the consequences are for being aggressive.
    • leopold wrote:

• Being able to sell and buy tanks, fighter etc. From other nations especially allies. ( why would an ally sell you equipment you to lazy to build self. cash not worth much as game progresses)
      • More things to do with money (besides buildings; research; mobilizations; buying resources; buy agents? Guess could start a fire pit and burn it)
      • Infrastructure like building train lines to get supplies to the soilders (they are called Military logistics; which if unit 1.5 sp can get to 3.75 speed which is fast as a ship. Supplies dont get delivered. But soldiers can fly and upgrade armor to Ferry)
      • More research slots (Thought Premium used to unlocked 3rd slot but not fair to others and for first 20 days usually hard to have resources to have 2 slots busy)
      • Being able to give land to an ally because everyone hates bordergore and none likes a small german land in the middle of china (dont take a prov in someone elses land; non issue and why would someone just give away VPs)

Most of your suggestions would encourage multiple/coordinated logins feeding one country; which defeats principles of game.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• A_Talking_Crab wrote:

leopold wrote:

• More research slots

hey i like border gore
      Patchwork quilt maps REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

leopold wrote:

• More research slots

hey i like border gore
      easy fix: play solo
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

A_Talking_Crab wrote:

leopold wrote:

• More research slots

hey i like border gore
      easy fix: play solo
      Even if in coalition I tell people to hunt their own prey as don't like broken territory (more so if someone leaves coalition its just messy). If we are going to 2 v 1 a country I tell them dividing line (ie you take everything North of Paris); I had one coal partner who would fly in vulture all my prov after I killed most trips. Bit my tongue for weeks then 1 time I tried to cut him off, he threw a public hissy fit; so Ileft coalition; he attacked me and lost 2/3rd his troops and I won solo ;) Dude was like level 115 with 50 wins but in our game didn't really defeat one live country on his own.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Even if in coalition I tell people to hunt their own prey as don't like broken territory (more so if someone leaves coalition its just messy). If we are going to 2 v 1 a country I tell them dividing line (ie you take everything North of Paris); I had one coal partner who would fly in vulture all my prov after I killed most trips. Bit my tongue for weeks then 1 time I tried to cut him off, he threw a public hissy fit; so Ileft coalition; he attacked me and lost 2/3rd his troops and I won solo ;) Dude was like level 115 with 50 wins but in our game didn't really defeat one live country on his own.
      in one of my recent games there was some mf who would leave a few infantry units in my territory (near the battlelines) and if any of the cities I captured went rogue, he would swoop in and take them. he did this like 10 times before I kicked him + destroyed his land. he was only level 10 or something so easy W.
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • yeah stealing from coalition partner fastest way to kick kicked. I had one guy this game who after I demolished his partner he said he wanted to join us. his first act was to flip on hi old partner and try to steal my territory after i destroyed all his partners troops before i accepted him. needless to say he was the next target.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Maps done right, me: Germany, my Padawan: Italy
      -
      maps done right.jpg
      Ummm, what is that pimple in southern Norway….
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Maps done right, me: Germany, my Padawan: Italy
      -
      maps done right.jpg
      Ummm, what is that pimple in southern Norway….
      Area I hadn't yet conquered of the UK's

maps done right2.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • DoD, when will I have a chance to be your padawan? :D Much to learn, I have...

On another note, since when did Flashpoint maps become so popular... That's a minimum of 4 active players on the map--unbelievable. From my experience, it's a maximum of 3--my coalition, and usually just me with one other person...
      "All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker