Remove or remake reveal nations forces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Remove or remake reveal nations forces

This gold action seems too overpowered, i can give reasons why:

1. Anyone who uses it, gains knowledge of any players army - their unit type, count, level. This becomes permanent knowledge.

2. If the player is heavy gold user, after using this gold action, he can just buy units, which counters units of opposing player.
      So to say he knows weakness with just one gold action and can exploit it immediately.

3. The troops revealed are visible for a game day, which means on 4X speed map, the winner of the game can be determined in just 6h.
      The one using this feature during the game day, can counter any army moves made by opposing player, because not only he sees their
      position, but also movement. It is like legal map hack.

4. What else can be done with 15k gold in game? Instantly finish unit recruitment like 7 times, or get 21k resources. These actions are not even comparable to troop reveal, their impact on game does not come close.

5. The player i fought, used this action. I know because i suspected so and he confirmed it. He did not want to spend gold on
      buying units instantly or healing them, but he was willing to spend gold on reveal troops. Which is proof that he also thinks it is
      overpowered feature. He went even as far as saying, that since he revealed troops, it will be easy to defeat me.

6. No other pay to win game i know of have legal map hack to such degree . I think they are unto something, they acknowledge that it is too powerful feature.

Suggestion is to remove this reveal nation troops action, or at least make it a lot more costly, for example 100k gold.
    • >This gold action seems too overpowered
      That ... kinda is the point

Tho frankly this complaint is hilarious if you look at call of war in comparison where 3 sabotage spies in any province also reveal all of that nation's troops

1. normal intel spies already reveal all of that tho; the only difference to "reveal all" is that you don't get their amount or exact position

2. kinda the point of 1.; what worth is that intel you gain if you don't act on it

3. I'm curious what kind of logic you use, that the winner of a game can already be determined after the first 24h ingame hours have passed.

the rest of the points isn't even worth addressing imo
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Purvacis wrote:

1. Anyone who uses it, gains knowledge of any players army - their unit type, count, level. This becomes permanent knowledge.
      thats the whole reason it exists. every time someone uses = another 10k gold spent
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Purvacis wrote:

2. If the player is heavy gold user, after using this gold action, he can just buy units, which counters units of opposing player.
      So to say he knows weakness with just one gold action and can exploit it immediately.

3. The troops revealed are visible for a game day, which means on 4X speed map, the winner of the game can be determined in just 6h.
      The one using this feature during the game day, can counter any army moves made by opposing player, because not only he sees their position, but also movement. It is like legal map hack.

4. What else can be done with 15k gold in game? Instantly finish unit recruitment like 7 times, or get 21k resources. These actions are not even comparable to troop reveal, their impact on game does not come close.

5. The player i fought, used this action. I know because i suspected so and he confirmed it. He did not want to spend gold on buying units instantly or healing them, but he was willing to spend gold on reveal troops. Which is proof that he also thinks it is overpowered feature. He went even as far as saying, that since he revealed troops, it will be easy to defeat me.

6. No other pay to win game i know of have legal map hack to such degree . I think they are unto something, they acknowledge that it is too powerful feature.

Suggestion is to remove this reveal nation troops action, or at least make it a lot more costly, for example 100k gold
      i dont think anyone has done this on me and got away with it
      Україна
      Україна

• Teburu wrote:

>This gold action seems too overpowered
      That ... kinda is the point

Tho frankly this complaint is hilarious if you look at call of war in comparison where 3 sabotage spies in any province also reveal all of that nation's troops

1. normal intel spies already reveal all of that tho; the only difference to "reveal all" is that you don't get their amount or exact position

2. kinda the point of 1.; what worth is that intel you gain if you don't act on it

3. I'm curious what kind of logic you use, that the winner of a game can already be determined after the first 24h ingame hours have passed.

the rest of the points isn't even worth addressing imo
      What about the 4. argument. Is the reveal troop really balanced to other gold actions?
    • they should put it at 20 k, but you don’t even see troop movements for example I used it when I started playing back when I used gold and tried to intercept a convoy I discovered while using reveal forces. I never sunk it because it changed positions after. They should either raise the price or notify you when you get spied on
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

they should put it at 20 k, but you don’t even see troop movements for example I used it when I started playing back when I used gold and tried to intercept a convoy I discovered while using reveal forces. I never sunk it because it changed positions after. They should either raise the price or notify you when you get spied on
      I have used it to see how it works, and it reveals full movement path of troops, just like with allies. Maybe it was different when you tried the feature. It also reveals stealth units which was surprising. Strange thing was that my drones where attacked, like they were visible, and some moment later (within same game day) they were not targeted, even if the opposing player was online.
    • Purvacis wrote:

Good game is a balanced game

Love the game, but i cant get past this unbalanced action. I cant believe everyone is ok with it, and no one has brought this as issue before.
      I think its just so that its easier for noobs to be 'balanced' and make them stay in the game
      Україна
      Україна