Producing Deployable Gear: A How-To

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Producing Deployable Gear: A How-To

So, I have noticed like 5 thread in the last couple weeks where people aren't sure about how to produce and deploy the deployable gear. I'm making this thread to give a step by step overview of how it works.

P.S. I don't recommend using deployable gear because of low attack benefits, costs of production/research, and their ability to be easily defeated. In short, there are better things you can be doing with your resources.

Step 1: Research Deployable Units
      Let's say you want to research Elite-swarm UAVs. They can be found in the seasonal section of the research table, at the bottom. (1st level of swarm UAVs take 17 hours to research)

Step 2: Produce Deployable Gear
      Before you can deploy these units, you need to make deployable gear. You can make them in any city with at least a level 1 secret lab. Click on the produce button, then go to the seasonal section. Deployable gear will be the first in that list (its icon is a blue box). Click 'produce'

Note: Each production makes 20 deployable gear. Different deployable units require a certain amount of deployable gears to be launched, otherwise you can't make them.

Step 3: Deploy Units
      If you have enough deployable gear AND you finished the research, you can now deploy your units! Select a unit that can deploy, then click 'Deploy Armament'. You will then see a list of available units to deploy. Select the one you wish to deploy, and it will be released.

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

As I stated before, I personally don't recommend using deployables because I don't think they are worth the time and resources. But if you find success with them, the keep going!
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Units that can deploy the UGV:
      ugv turd.jpg

Units that can deploy the Elite UAV Swarm:
      euav turd.jpg

P.S. Unlike Tifo, who doesn't "recommend" deploying them, Imma gonna say Flat Out: DON'T DO IT!
      Just hit yourself in the nuts and spare yourself some pain.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

P.S. Unlike Tifo, who doesn't "recommend" deploying them, Imma gonna say Flat Out: DON'T DO IT!

Just hit yourself in the nuts and spare yourself some pain.
      I have a slightly different take.

If you're not me and you're not my ally, I think you should deploy as many as you possibly can. I go so far as to suggest that aside from your original units, you won't need anything other than deployable stuff.

:whistling: