(Almost) the 11,111th thread!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Almost) the 11,111th thread!

Ah, last night I noticed that the 11,107th thread on this forum had just been posted and said to myself, I will do something to commemorate number 11,111 because why not? It's a special milestone! But because some jackass 'stole' it 2 hours ago (2 hours before I made this post) I will make thread 11,112 in commemoration to thread 11,111.

So, here's a truly remarkable feat that I just achieved last night, and I doubt that, even if you try, you will never be able to do this. In celebration of the number 11, I made it so that all 5 threads in my unread threads feed have 11 replies.

5 11-reply threads 4-4-2022.JPG

Cool right?

Like I said it was a coincidence this happened last night and if would probably be a year or longer until it happens again, if it happens again. So, just a little something I wanted to throw out here to brighten everyone's day.

P.S. Does anyone currently have 1,111 VPs in their CoN game? Or 11,111 (or even 111,111) of a certain resource?
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: