DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ç̴̡̧̨̡̡̧̨̢̢̡̡̧̡̛̛̛̛͎̺̣͕͎͖͓̞̜̺̩͖̭̫̗̯̮͙̮͇̼̥͈͈͖͚̮̹͕̙̜̞͙͇̗̘̦͎̘͇̦͕̼̺̟̦̣͍͚̩̯̙̦̩̹̞͔͈͓̥̖̫̱̘͉͎͈̤̻̟͙̯̘̟̟̯̭͇͔̝̥͎͓͔͚͔̖̺͍͔͈̬̦̭̯̲͖͓͇̱̦͍̠̜͙͔̤̦͈̼̲̩͇̫̜̞̰̳̖̘̙͚̙̘̬̠̠̥͓̥͉̮̟̭̲̱͈̬͇̰͓͍̰̞̺͈̱̦͈̻̫̤̥̬̙̻͙͇̺̩̫̭̰̖̭̰̮̰͈͎͆̒͑͊̎̀̔̐̓̿̆̈́͐̆̀̆̄̀̏͂̌̈̿̑̔͑̏̇̈́̄̀̃̏̈̀͐͌͂̄͐̒̉̓̒̌̏̀͑̌̐̾͗̓̂̊̊͛̄̐̈̇̉̌̽̔͊͊̏̊̃̎̂̂́́͛̑̋͌͑̿͂̈̾̓̽̓͗͂̔́͌̿͌͋̈͋̋́̍͆̔͊̾͂̀̄̿̋̀̍̂̐̔̃̿́̋̓̊̔̒̍́̎̃̌͒̿̿̀̓̎̾̃̊͑͊͆̉̎͊̓̂̇̾̐̌͐͛̋͒̑͋͊̿͌͐̾́̽̋͆͐͗́̆̾̉̇̏͌͆̉̏͆̋͛͗̔̿̑̇̽͊̂̚̚͘̕͘̕̕̚̕͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅa̴̧̨̡̨̡̨̧̧̡̧̡̛̺͇͓̜͚̤͈̦̺͔͉̩͚̻͖̺̩͔͚͍̼̘͙̜̯͕͈̙͈͓͇̳̘̠͈̜̲̜̪̲̞̥̗̟̻̲̗͚͕̘͈̹͍͎̭͍͎̦̥͓͔̳͓̞̟͈̣̠͍̮̭̗͍͇͍̟̘̞̫͓̙͍͖̲̪͔͇̲͇͖͔͇̗͓̘̲̖̳̭̳͍̯̲̪̰̫͖͔̰͈̙̪̺͈̯̣̱͉̣̦̩̻̩͖̩͍͕̞̞̪͙͉̯̜̙̺̩̘̾̅̇̇͌̽͂͑̂́́̽́́̉͂̐̓̍͆̆̒̈́͆̆́͒͌͑̑͂̔̊͋̏̈́͘̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅn̸̨̛̛̛͙̮̘̣̭̱̠̜͇̭̤͈͖̟̗̟̓͊̌͆̈́̀̐̓̎̅͛́̔̈́̍͆͊̃͐̌͛̉͗̃̏̊̆͊̅͛́̿̍̅̀̑̎̐̋̓͌͑̿̑̄͛́͛̈̋́̽̌̂͛͊̇̍̄̆̾̀̓̋̉̆̿̎͋́̅͆̿̄͂͂̽̔̋͛͒̅̈͑̇͆̎͒͛͂̔̒͛̍̊̆̿͂̋̐̾͋̕̚̚̕̕̚͘̕͘͘͘̕̕͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̶̨̡̧̨̨̡̧̨̡̨̧̢̡̛̦̯̣̝̩̗̯̟͍̳͚̤̠̣̤̬̫̲̪̞͈͖̹̗̭͇͉͍̤̱̼͇͔̥̜̖͖̥͇͉̞̤̮̻̣͉̥͇̼̗͎̝̪̝̗͓̦͉̜̟̦̼̣̝͍̠̝̫̖̤̥̤̼̹͎͍̭͚͎͇͓̼̹͈̹̹͇̱̼̰͇̺̱͖̬͊̄̐͗̌̔͗́͒͂́̈́̈́̍̃͠ͅͅͅͅy̸̢̨̧̨̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛͚̞̱̭̫̯̺̩̘̻̰̗̩̰̝͖̠̠̱͍͍̖̱̱͈̥̗̻̭͉̺͙̻̖̠͈̗͕̘͎͍͖̗̺̘̰̝̞̰̻̩̞̮̝̻̳̬̙̠̲̠̼̩̲̫̝̣̖̲̭̤̖͚͚̣͚͓̞̣̳̼̜̳̩͔̟͇̝͇͔͎̲̭͖̲͎̺̦͔̟̙͓̩͙͌̇̿̌̾̿̊̋̆́̇̀̄̊͑̈͑̓̃͊͐͆͑͊́̑̀̔̆̾́̾̄̃̍̋̉͆̾͛́̐͊͗̃̌̀͒̿͐̾̃͒̐̆̈̃̍̏̓͑̊̊̃̽̆̆̑̃̓̋́̔͋̾͆͑̑̅̐͒͊̆͌̌̔̇͌̒̑̎͐̑̈̔̅̊́̆͗̿͛͂̅͂̿͂͊͘̕̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅó̶̖̤̺̮̰̺͇̮͉͈̥̬̠̦͖̀̒ų̴̧̨̧̡̨̨̨̢̢̨̧̡̫̟͎̥͔̘͇̙̦̘̫̝̫̬̹͕̼͍͇̻̝̞͇̰̟̰̹̟̘̙̙̟͔̦͈͕͈̘̣̫̲̭̭̟̼̝͚̝̻̘̺̼̩͍̹̗̤̘̪̞̫̹͙̙͙̣̱͎͉̺̣̲̫̹͖̬̣̮̬̞̝̼͚̙̩̖͇̗͕̗̱̱̼͍͙̰̦͔̺̻͔̤̩̱̥̞̬̳̮̩̫̼̙̳̥̹̮̝̟̟͕̰̼̲̗̲̲̯̼͍̤̫̞͍̗̬̳͍̼̰̞͈̫̮̜͍̗͈͙̞̰̣̲͎̣̭̦͂̓̿̐̊̋̑̓̅̔̔̑͑̏̓͑̽̋͛̂͌̃̈́́̎̍̀̋̇̈̏͌́̄̎͌͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̢̢̡̡̡̢̡̧̨̡̧̨̡̢̧̧̡̻̱̣̼̫͈̱̱̝͈̞̥̩̹̻̹̩͓̦̗̝͖̞̭̱̠̭̥͕̭͍̯̯̪̘͎̰̖͈͉̩̞͉̺̪͚̫̘͚̞̥̫̤̲͕̬̺͍̭̮̫͖̙͉̗̮̥̼̖̩̫̰̞̙͓̝̗̭̻͓̦͉̩̥̺̺̝͉͙̖̫̜̞̗̥̗̻͇̤̭̩̭̣͖̲̮̤̠͙̖̟̗̪̫̭͔͔̝̣͇̠͇̬̝̱̺͇͕̝̙̯̰̼̫̤̪̥͇̯̱̮̺̝̖͍̬̩͙̺̜͇̞̫͉̤̠̤̫̦̲̮̲̗̖͍͚̖͍̙̣̭͍͔̲̼͉͇̮̖̖̦̫̝͖̝͓̍̔̂̿͂̀͆̉͘͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅģ̵̢̢̧̧̧̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̦̣̞͇̥̦̳̙̯̠̠͕͈͔͖̯̲̗̜̩̙͈̝̭̖̞̣͉͚͎̥͇̠͖͇͎͎͈̩̜͙̰̹͕̥̼̪̣͎͉͈̜͖̞̯̳̯̭̜̥̼̬͉̦̼̗̝͍͙̯̜̬͎͈̙̣̙͉͉̻̱͍̯̘̘͕̓̓̓͛͒̿̈́̇̄̎̆͂͆͐̀̍̐̂́̏̈́̋͌̈̊͂̀̽̈͊̊̓̾̌̇͑̾̐̓̓͌̎͒͂̌̈́̌̈́̎̽̄̿̉̍̀̒͂͆̈͆̇̾̊͒̌̇͆̑̐͒͐͋̐̄̂̒͐͊͛̓̀̽̐͑͛̿̅͊̓̈̀͛̂̒̍̋͒͐͒̌̇̍̄̿͌̌̊̔̐̉̎̑̀̽͊̋͒̒̽̂͆̑͂͆͋̿̃̇̐̾̄̎̑͑̎̅̍̾̏̇̌̀̎̂͆͒̈͑̿͗̈̋̐̑̓͗̔̃͒̾͗̽̎̓̉̃̉͌͆̐̑́͂͂͆̋̏̋͐̉̈͗̄͒͑̉͌͒̍̒͂̃͋̚̚͘͘͘̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ų̸̧̨̨̧̢̢̨̨̧̨̨̡̧̧̛̛̛̛͈̣͍̦̩̠̮̱̬̭̤͖̹̦̝̗̤͎̘͍̥͖̮͓͔͎͖̮̳̖̱̹͖͕̣͈̼̜͖̺͈̹̦̙̺̮̖̭̬͔̼̥͈̳̳̺̪̼͓̹̯͔͖̤͍̙͎͇̬̖̼̫͈̗̲̦̞͈̙͈͓̼̝͍͍̦̬͈̳̺̘͚͎̝̠͈̮̰͚̬̹̠͚̖̺͈̟̝̭̘̭̥͔̪̺̞̳̖̩͇̲͓͙̜̰̼̰̪̬͕̟̞̙̭͙̟̱̤͔̙̏͋̈̓̏͐͌͗͂̇̈́͒̎̈́̈́̊́̊̅̊̅̿͌͐̊̊͊͆̈́̍̎̀̓̆̓͒̆͊̀̐̈̾̈́͗̇̎̑̏͌̊̋͂̊̓͋̎͛̍́͊͑͗̐͋͛̌̆͛̾͛̂̉̌̌̾̾́͌̑̃̌̐͐͊͛̿̋͐́̽͛͊̍̓̆̌̉́̓̿̒̏̒̑̿̑͐̇̈͛̔͒͋̈́̇͌͆̋̔̆͌́͐̋̄̀̄͂̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅy̶̨̨̢̨̧̢̨̧̢̢̡̨̨̢̧̧̢̢̛͔̩͈͉̳͉͇̬̟̣̝̣͚̻͎̙͔͇̠͓͚̟̦̙͚̠͈̫̥̝̘̹̩̥̥̗̦̝̖͔̥͕̱̺͍͉̹̻̫̬͈̝̼̫̤̬̝͓̦̲͕̤̜̭̺̼͚̦̠̰̗͉͈͈̟̙͉͉̣̦͙̪͕̲͉̩̙͇͙̥̟̩̫̟̻͈̺͎͈͈̺̳̲̙̥͔̼̥͓̤̬̺̬͛̋̉̏̎̆̿̔̊̾̄̈́̾̋̓͂̇̓͛͋̋̾̈́̀̀̉̈́̄͂͒̐̊̆́̃̆̈́̈́̿͂̇̀̅͛̐́͌͛̓͋̾̍̄́̏̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅş̶̢̡̨̢̡̧̢̧̢̧̢̡̧̢̨̛̩̦͈̭̣͚͎̳͕̩͔̭̻̯̤̦̘͎͍̝͓͚̰̞̘̥͈̯̥͎̱̺̮̜̰̰̳̮̟͍̙̫̤̩̱̜̗̰̳͈̠͕̘̩̬͓̠͓͚̩͖̰̱̯͈̫̤̘̹̻̘̳͕̳̮͎̫͚̬͇̳͔͎̟̻̲͍͍͇̭̯͈͔͍̙̠̥̰͚͖͎͉̟̥̫̻̻͖̮͔͔͕͖̹̗͚̻̘͙̹̜̭͚̻͍̼̮͓̮̰̥̃̅̐̏́̏͑̽̍̅͗̄̊̾̈̈́͂̈͂́̿͗̿̉̑̎͋̔̈̄͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̧̢̧̨̡̨̧̨̨̧̨̧̢̡̢̨̢̧̧̨̡̢̨̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̹̰̟̮̯͕̭̟͖̰̲̬̣̙̣͇̭̤̦̣̫̺̗̪̥̝̭͈̻̼͈̻̣͍̟̭̹͖͎̬͍̪͕̪̰͉͉͓̮̳̹͔̣͖̟̹̙͈͈͍͍̼̰̻̫̟̝͓͓̬̜̦͉͍̫͇̥̟͚͓̬̗͙͍̞͓͎̦̠͚͕͎̰̩͖͕̖̥̹̤͙̺̺̫̬̞̬͚̬͕̦̰̲͇̫̰̖͉̱͉̠̻̠͍̪̘͓͈͕̞͚̺̹͍̟̥̻̥͙̲͚̞̥̦̥̞̥̲̘̻̫̠̞̺͔̼͙͓͕̲̮̗̳̬̣͚̼̮͍̰̣̪̘͔͕̳̱̺̣̘̥̅͋̈́̋̉͆̑̿̋͆́̋͌́̎̓́͒͐̄̎̅͋̊̋̄͋̆̇̀̇͊̏̏̔̓̏́̊̃̓̈̓̈̀̒́̏̒͐̀̊͒̏̌̔̅̐̃͆̏͌̓̇͗̈̈̑͆͛̃̾͋͛̉̓̈̂͂́̒̿̀͋̒͒͆̔̈͌̉̀̽̌͂̏́̑͑̄̐̿͂̌̄̊̓̇̐͂͌́͂̇̋̇̉̂͐̂̆̆͐̾͌̿̃͐̐̇͛͑̉͂͊̍͗͆͂̃̇̏̂̌͌͋̉͐̑͊̈̉̌͋͂̎̆͗͌̐̉̏̿̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅŗ̸̨̧̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̢̡̢̧̨̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̱̱̝͚̺̩͔̜͍͕͕͉̬͕̠̙̮̞̹̣̦̮̤̱̻̗̤͈͈̠͉͇̮͖̲͚̣͉̝̭̫͓̺̟̫̳͙͉̱̝̰̘̭̱̣̦͍̩̠͚̪̮̭̺̙̲̻̬̳͇͉͚̳̥͓̲͎̟͖̣̮̞̖̻͖̰̬̮̩̳̬̱͈̬̭̺̥̹̜̜̼͈̰̤̘̭͓͙͍͍͇̩͖͉̦͙̼̤̻̝̭͚͉͚̻̟͙͖̫͚̳̖̩͇͈̰̝̬͎͙̮̣̣̹͍̥̟̪̝͓̦͍͖̮̹̖̖͔͙̻͉̯̦͕̣͕̘̥͕̳̼̪͖͓͉͑͂̿̊̈́͊͌̇̎̈̈́̾̑̀̓̿̓̈́͂͐̿͆̅̏̔̉̔̐̌̾́̍̊̋̓̿̎̀̾̔́͊͌̃͋̑́̈́̔̾͊͛̔́̎̾̉̔͑̋͂͛͑͑͒̿̌̌͛̓̔̅̑̈̑̓̽̂̎̒̊̌͂̇̂̊̓͂̀͌̍̅̌̓̌̽̾̐̏͊͛͊̋̿͐͒͒͆͛̚̚͘̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅe̶̡̡̧̧̢̨̨̡̨̢̨̢̢̧̡̨̨̧̧̢̡̨̡̡̢̡̨̛̛͖͖̗̰͙̠̻̹͚̤̠̝̺̠̝̲͓̮̼̳͓̗͈̪̪͕̟̮̩͈̥̜͓̭͕̟̠̰̯̠̠̤͍̬͎̬͓͎̞̗͈̭̮̳̖̠͓̼̜̠̟̟̖̬̗͉̥̪͓̺̯̹̼̠̞̺͕͎̬͚͚̭̯̲̫̟̬̤͕̭͍̞̼̘͍̞̲̣̰̲̺̘͎̭̪̖̯̤͓̱̱̯̺̯̣̱̱͖̲̰͓͙̼͍͓̰̮̘̩̻̞͖̺͓͉̤͍̲͔͚͕̟̱̬̼̖̻̘̟̯̩̣̞̮̻̩͔̩͈̜͙͉͈̟̱̖̮͇͎̘̝͉͚̞̞͉̟̣̙̫͔̖̝͈̭͈͓͖̹̱̗͚̲͇͔̫͎̜͔͔͇̳̲̤͔̩̝͇͔͖̯̩̜͎͉̜̳̳̱͍̘͉̣̤͕̣̻̼̜̠̩̠̣̖̝̾̏̋̇̎̇̑̀̋͂̒͆̓͛͌̈̎̓̈́̍̃̇́͐͋̋̆̐̉̆̿̈́̿̑̾̇̋̈̔̇̏̃̀̑̌̈̽͐͂̌̏̈̏͒̎̍͒͌̊̀̎̽̍̔͗̀͛̂̋̓̀̈̄̒̿̊͐͂̑̾̓̃̔̉̎̃͑̆͒̇̎͛͊̋͗͆͆͆́̿̿̄̽̂͊͛̆̑̽̐͋̓͗͑́͌͛̊́͂̏̂͑̉̈̒̐̈̿̇͒̄͂̉̏͂̆͂̈̑̋͆͐̿̇͆͂͋͌̋̌̅͂̇̓͑͗̓͋͊̀͋͊̐̐́́̐̇̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅä̸̡̢̨̛̛̛͇͈̻̜͈͍̠̹͇̫̬̲̰͎̬͕͇̞́̽̍͗̊̿̃̋́̾̄̀̈́̿͋̀̐̈́̀͊̍̊͂͊̐̏́͋̂̓̉̇͊̑̐̊͆͂̇̍̓̀̄̈́̉̉̆͊͒͆̒̏̐̂̾̿̎͌͂̄̋̌͗̌͑͋̉̆͛̈̃̃͒̎̍̌͛̀͑͂͒͌͑̔̀͊͛͊̉̒͐́͊̎̍̚̕͘̚̚͘͝͝͠͠͠ḑ̵̨̧̡̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̢̧̡̡̡̢̠̩̯̮̼͖̤̤͖͈̜͈͔̱̮̗͇̩̹̘̳̯̦̟͓̰̟̙͎͇̮̮̥̠͇̫͖̟͈̮̠͇̘͇̜̮͔̥̱̻̦̦̮̗̰̪̤̤̘͍̳̟̱̟̟͚̥̳̠̦̼̹̖̠̟̞̞͉̖̤̟͈̹̹̪̥̤̘̪̱̹̖̥̻͙̳͖̬̤̹̦̭̖̙̼̮̣̻̫̱̥̦̻̜̜͍̻̗̜̲̣̯̝̯̘̳̤̜͓̼̫̠̰͍͇͖̦͍̪̱̟͇̼̖̦̭͓̳̱̞͚̤̻̜̤̬̤̙̼̩̱͕̹͉͈͉̩̗͖͍̘̠̱̲͙̙̟̣̯̎̋̀̋̐̂͑̍̔̂͛͂̏̐̑̀͆͂̈́̓̌̽̓̆̈̋̍̈́̏̾̏͒̆͂̍̌̓͆̑̌͒̓͗̾̄̊͛̈́̊͒̈̋͛́́͂̔͊̓̀̅̋̒̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̸̧̢̢̨̨̧̡̧̧̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̠̭̝̮̜̟̼̰̬͙̲͇͎̰̞̪͈̹̳͍͚͇̻͚̘̙̻̰̻̺̲̥̰̯̟͉̥̝͚̫͔̣̙̺̰̖̯̞̙̮̼͈̪̭̙̝̭̭̩̖͇̘̱̜̫̲͇̱͕̩͔̳̩͉̱̖̟̮͕͎̥̬̠̖̪͎͉͓̺̞̗̀͆̈́̀̇̉͗̏́͐̌̌̓̋̐͋̋̊̓͐̐͒̽̿͛̽͆̿̈́͂̿́̉̾̽̌͂̾͒́̿̾͌̿̇̈́̾̓̀̐̇̓̇̓͆̅̂̅̎̅̀͗͗̎̄͑̊̄̾̌̾̊̐̑̉̓͗͂̐̌̇̇̃̊͐̿̽̎̆͒̍̂̽͋͑̿́͑͌̄̽̆̎̆͊̄̈̇͐͛̒͋͊͐̊̋͑̿̈͆͑̇̊́̌͗̓̈̒̎̄̑̑͗́̔͛͒̈̋̍͒͊̿͒̀̏̈̐̄͐͌̏̋̇̏͌̋͊͋́̿̍̓̈͑̈̏̆̔͌͑̉͂͐͊̀͌̇̽̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͘͘̚̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅt̷̨̨̨̢̧̡̧̧̧̨̧̨̨̧̨̢̢̧̧̢̢̧̡̛̛̛͕̬̣̮̞̟͇̣͍̩͙̘̻̟͖͖̪̪̺̹͎̭̠̳̩̬̭̟͔͉̜̫͉͖̬̼̺̗̥̱̪͚̦̪͕̯̰̹̘̥̠͇̙̙̟̺̜͇͈̺͎̰̙͚̱͉̺͔̪̦͚̱̝̙̖̙͕̞̩͔̼̠̲̼͇̹̮͎͎̫̩͖̬͖̬̪̖̟̜͈̱͎̱̻͎͈͎̲̬͇̟̣̘̭̻͕̤͎͖̬͕͖͔͈̝̝͈̟̩̝̗̠̺͍̣̼̞̣̠͖̜̪̩̮̤͓̥̞̺̖̦͔̞̟̙̜͍͈̙̮͍̞̠͉͙̬͈͖̟̭̬̘̹͚̦̖̲̮̜̖͉̞̺͉̹̪̗̠̼̫͙̞̗̫̼̯͔͔͎͚̪͎͓͍̟̣́̓̈́̀͗̓̈́͊̄̾̎̑̓̇̽͋͆̉̈́͛̈́̾͒̊̂̽̈̀̽͑̾̎̂̌͛̎͒̉̿͂̋̀̌̄̂̈́͋͑͑̎̔͒̋͊̅̆̽̏̃̓͋̄̑̅͒̎̒͛̍̇͛͂͊̂̈̋̎͋̋̄̌̊̃͊̓͋̿̉͐́̅͂̊͛̌́͗͛͒̎̅͒͌͗́̃͆̿̇̐̃͌͒́͊̂͆͐͋̅͑͗͊̿̑̊͆̈̍̿͆̊̊̾̆̍̀̇͂̍̔͗̐̿̍͑̓͂͋̅̀̀͗͒͆̒̓͋̀̌͗̃͐̈̄͐̄͒͗̓̋͂͐̒͗͆͆͌̉̆̊̌̏͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̚͘̕̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̚̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅḩ̷̡̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̨̨̧̢̢̨̢̢̧̧̡̡̨̢̡̨̛̛̜̞̹̝̠͈̥̬͖̹͈͍̭͙̰̳̭͎͓͓̲̹͖̱̗͔͍̼̫͍̹̬̪̠̙̼̠̻̘̻̜̰̙̙͈̟̗̜̰̯̭͎̘̼̭͚̙̲̭̬͓͕̲̹̳̯͕̯͚̫̖͓̘͎̠̠̳̹̜͔̮͚͎̭̤̳̬̝͙̥̗̗͚̝̠͈̗̲͕͎̙̘̞͕̖̱͙͉̳̼̳͔̠̝̖̳̦͓͓̭̜̗̖̻̠̞̥͚̗̻̲͔͖̥̩̺̪̥̗̟̖̦̰̥͚̟̻͔̟̜̠̝̳͚̜͉̣̺̗̫͎͓̰̩̥̠͖̥̭͛̀̒͒̑̾́̋̀͆̽̑̈́͗̆̈́͒̇̎̉͂͛̎̇̀̓̓͆̓̈͆͋̍͛͗̓̈̽͆͒͑̀̉̄̍̐͒͂̉̄͆̃̽͛̋̀̅̆̾̈̋̽̍̽̆͐̔̓̂̑͛́͛͌͗̌́̂̑̌̓͋̐͐̇̓͒͐̈͊̿͗͒͛̏̄̽̑̓̎͊̉̍̍̑̔͋͋̅̐͗̃̑̐̄͐̈͋͂̂̈̕͘͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅi̸̧̢̡̧̧̢̨̢̧̢̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̖̲̳̟͖̣̗͈͙̱̹̹̭̩̤͓̠̹̜͇̣̝̱̙̭̲̲͔̣̩̹̥̹̞͉̦̪͉̘̺̱̬͉̫̪̫̝̞͉̤͖̟͖͈̰̺̭͎̙̬̯̹̫̲̮̘̙̪̣̮͉̲͂͒͊͆͌̆͒̄͑̓͆̈̈́͆̂̾̂̔̈́̈̌͂̆͑̓̂̓̀͑̈́̍̈́̎̇͋̈́̃̃͌͆̂́̀̎̓͗̀̉̉̽͑̄̏̏̽͊̆̃̂̋̆̎̄͋̊̄̓́͆̅͛͐͗́̇͒͋̓̔͋̋̉́͗̇̒̎̅͊̏̀͂̀̏̓͑̒͐̅̒͊̌͛͑̇̔̒͐̍̅͆̀̍͑̆̈̄͗̇̑͆̾͋̑̀̃̐̅̃̋͊͂̍͑͛̄̓̒͊̇̎̃̃̾̎́͐̀͋̍̊̇̀̄̐͑̔͋͆̇͑̌̍͛̔̏̌̎̈͛̏̕̚̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̕͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅs̴̨̢̡̧̡̡̢̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̹̜̖͎̪̙̖̹̳͇̤̪̜̬̬͙̠̞̖̬̖͔̳̻͙̰͚̺͉̠͙̦͈̹͉̘̯͈̤̭͚̣̪̗̳̖͓̯̺͓̖̘̹͍͍̪̬̻̬̝̭̳̭̬͎͔̹̘̟͔̟͖̮̮͕̝̤̘̜̭̞̝̺̺̣̯̠͖̥͎̹͈̜͕̠͍̙̜̤͖͙̥͓̤̗̤̹̤͙͎͖̞͉͙̫͈̹̹͖̞̰̜͇̜͙̱͉̩̝̹̺͙̪̖̗͚̣̺̠̼͖͙̝͉̟̪̻̥͎̪̪͔̗̺͚̬̬̟̺͙̙̼̦̲̩͕̬̻͖̝̹̭̻̝̯̗͙̬̩̮̫͖̮̪̞̪̭͉̼̩̖̯͚̊̿̽͆̄́͆̇͐̆͌̈́͑̈̾̒̂̃̽͛̔̒̄͐̌̉͗́̋̃̎̔͊͋͆̂̇͋̈́͛́͛̿͌͒̀͋̈́͋̍̿̏̄̇̌͐͑̆͐̊̃̐̏͌̇̏͑̌̑̓͑̄̋̽̎͊͆̎̂̇̇̐͛̆̔͑́͛́͌̆̏̇̌̒͊̆͋̑̈͂̏̾̾͋̆̇̆͋̆̈̉͗͆͊͛̈͋̉͊̓͗̽̇̍̔̇͗̂̓̊̓́͗͐̑̾̎̒͂̎̆̉͊̾̉͌̇̑͛̉́͊̏̒̒͌͒̀͑͂̇̃̅̚͘̚͘͘̚͘̚̕͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅ?̵̨̡̡̨̧̧̧̢̧̡̨̢̢̧̧̢̢̧̢̡̧̪͚̥̰̤̪̦̜͎̙̖͈͎̜͔͇̼̜̤̠͈͓̯̣̘͉̤̻͔͖̹̪̜̤̹͉̤̟͔̤̳̜̺̹̥̱͍̝̩̻̜̫̳̼̺͙̫͍͕̩̝̱̗̖̩͙̟̞̙̹̼̻͓̲͖̻͎̫͍̘̱̹͖̭̥͚̹͉̮̠̪̪͈̻͇̦̹̞͉̗̩̲̗͕̰̺͖̹̳̣͚̲͇̭̻͇̦͍͈̻̙̝̠͉̫̞͖͚̰̩̫̮̪̈́̑͂̈́͛͗͆̿͊̿͒͒́̊̋̊̄̀̀̂̇͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • booombooom wrote:

Yak wrote:

please keep posts relevant to thread, i.e. map feedback.
      inactive players need to turn as A.I, coz the loosing side can't defend them if they don't produce any unit when we retake the land. And the game is loosing balance.
      This map requires a bit of different strategy. Everyone is going to have inactives on their team there is no way around it. Focus less on retaking inactives territory. Make your focus taking AI and enemy homeland. This is territory that will be more more useful. Let the less active people on your team use their limited activity to retake inactive friendly territory after you have cleared enemy players homelands.
    • My point is why we have to accept to play with inactive players? when it's a proven fact that in every game there gonna be ton's of inactive. Why we can't get much more stronger AI that ppl now gonna enjoy to fight against AI. There are many game where AI can fight hard than any new lvl player. What is the urge to make life worst of some few active good players still left in this game to put them in a hectic hell with a crap ton of green inactive. That is my point.
      Have fun, nothing personal.
    • booombooom wrote:

My point is why we have to accept to play with inactive players? when it's a proven fact that in every game there gonna be ton's of inactive. Why we can't get much more stronger AI that ppl now gonna enjoy to fight against AI. There are many game where AI can fight hard than any new lvl player. What is the urge to make life worst of some few active good players still left in this game to put them in a hectic hell with a crap ton of green inactive. That is my point.

its a true test of YOU vs AI.
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

booombooom wrote:

My point is why we have to accept to play with inactive players? when it's a proven fact that in every game there gonna be ton's of inactive. Why we can't get much more stronger AI that ppl now gonna enjoy to fight against AI. There are many game where AI can fight hard than any new lvl player. What is the urge to make life worst of some few active good players still left in this game to put them in a hectic hell with a crap ton of green inactive. That is my point.
      its a true test of YOU vs AI.
      why don't you try yourself to test with me?
      Have fun, nothing personal.