DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• horible nonsence tyoe of map where is for veteran much more easy wipe second team by one active player if that player havent problem manage any time solo victory his ride is so much more easy ... just take in bus another 30 passsanger that hebe honore like vitorious ..

like i just tested map
      i have 23 city 5 nation per time be almost viped ( 3 nation im wiped myself .. ) in less that 24 hoours time play ... second best have 10 city and suprise mostly it is nation with have start city 6-7 and conqer 1 or 2 ui nations ... may be in whole map again active 10 player ( on this map you seriously see how look map when game start and how many player is just sit on own ass and do nothing .. for newbies good lessson to not affraid atack first that nations ( without any activity on army .lamd structure.. )

till now im not again lost almost any army and mostly im sure that next 24 hours im impove economy and after army and sure my team win.. doesnt matter if anybody from my team play... realy that is target to show player how bad time is in game ( to show how many inactive account have game or what is point bring this nonsence team map play ? .you ruined posibility . train map for alliance ... by that aliance out of posibility make own map to train own playr ... bring idiotic map with less than 5 home city , to try eat player money suprised that player show you midle finger .... bring zombie and similar other choosen insurgent to suprisef find that your own player base havent be problem not wiped by stupid ACTIVE PLAY U.I NATIONS WITH ALMSOT POSIBLE SAY weaknes unit in game .. to decide make that u.i much morer less inactive than be realy something like reality oponent force .. ¨

did know what is problem ... do not make game for monkey or 5 years old kids and muumis and daddies that may be invest some money and sure you find some labile psychic people that invest in game some gold ( but that player isnt stay long in game .... and isnt improve player base .. )

make game playeable in basic .. repair old bullshit in gameplay mode . .. stop make focus how take or how find another way how take last 5 00 gold from player buy make some another click bullshit .. try make from custoiomers that want spend money in your game becsoe now it look that you must beg for player to buy gold ... or inovation way half stealth money or gold from your own playrs...

and make game hard it may help make too much easy make just way that nobody must spend time at game ( and next day isnt remeber with bullshitt he play yestreday together with canday saga . looking on movie and fucking neigbours wife all together in one minute ...

The post was edited 7 times, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Red vs Blue map is a lot of fun so far and a great way to showcase teamwork on CoN without sweating on alliance challenges. My biggest problem so far is just no x1 speed and it looks like that's already coming out!

Lots of other issues brought up by other members on the forum seems to be issues *wayyy* before the release of this map, and a problem with the idea of a team vs team map to begin with. Which aren't real concerns for me and many other players I find enjoying this map.

:!: However, I would also like to see a Red vs Blue on normal progress instead of the apocalypse mode. Other than that you all did a fantastic job making a team vs team map, excited to see more content in the future! :thumbup:
    • Aquela wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Yes, my OCD finds this much more satisfying.
      My OCD would find the centered text more satisfying, but the fact that replies from others are aligned to the Left, I don't find this too satisfying :thumbdown:

Solution = Force all forum posts to be in center alignment format :D
      Maybe I can start a trend... probably not, but one can hope.
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

My OCD would find the centered text more satisfying, but the fact that replies from others are aligned to the Left, I don't find this too satisfying :thumbdown:

It really IS annoying and obfuscating to understanding. Just sayin'
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

Aquela wrote:

CDRCrimson42 wrote:

It really IS annoying and obfuscating to understanding. Just sayin'
      well then why did they add center alignment if I cause such a stir with it LOL btw on mobile it looks the same
      CDR Crimson
      Founder of The Militia Collective

Training and Screening Hub, New Players or Existing: Come Find your perfect Alliance here!

Join Our Discord !
    • Hey @CDRCrimson42, does this bother you? can u read THIS?
      if not, maybe try moving your texts back to left align so it doesnt give me, or anyone else on this forum to that matter, some serious self-trust issues.
      tbh i kinda like right align, maybe will do this more often :rolleyes:
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • This map NEEDS a fricking minimum rank requirement. More than half of the players stops playing for various reasons (they lost troops, city, provinces .. whatever). The map I joined had (out of 70 players) 7players above rank 50 ... 13 players between rank 20 and 49 ... the rest? below rank 20. And most of them are now inactive. (low ranked ones) ... and the teams gets unbalanced quickly when that happens.
      Live as I learn, not as I live
    • axxis32 wrote:

This map NEEDS a fricking minimum rank requirement. More than half of the players stops playing for various reasons (they lost troops, city, provinces .. whatever). The map I joined had (out of 70 players) 7players above rank 50 ... 13 players between rank 20 and 49 ... the rest? below rank 20. And most of them are now inactive. (low ranked ones) ... and the teams gets unbalanced quickly when that happens.
      same happened in my game

some j@ck@ss sent all his troops at me day 1 then left

i was barely able to defeat them all, but it really halted my traditional build/produce pattern
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • that is bad :D but not su much bad if you be onůline on atack after is easy defend ... and make counter atack on enemy when he lost main force and economy after reheal problem is that 80 % player not take chance to strike back becosče afraid bigger loose ..

what is diference and little pain in ass in normal map when you lost meber of team that sdomebody wipe him ... whole land if reconqer you this land it become yours becose there is not any coaliation you are simply in one team forever in map that land becose again back in lost meber witch PROBABLY HAVENT ACCES IN MAP OR DONT KNOW IT THAT BE POSIBLE " REVIVE "

THAT IS BIG STRATEGIC PROBLEMS MOSTLY WITCH MORALE IM SIMPLY CONQER WHOLE AFRIKA NOW WORK ON EUROPE AND SUCIADE ATACK FROM ARGENTINA BY 10 INFATRY REVIVE ME ENEMY / CAMERON NIGERIA CHAD .. WITH TOGETHER WAR STATUS FROM EUROPE..) it become most probnlem just morale status in city becose it not grow ..

edit and what is worst in small map and normal big map on speed one is diference how work u.i. becose on speed inst go player in inactive mod that measn u.i. not from start that work normal move atack ( but isnt build nothing just have start unitt .. ) but inactive land in all other speed make that inactive player become owner by u.i strat produce unit and build basic infrastructure ( that make this nations at least little defendable myself but on speed thjat u.i. inst produce nothing no uprage unit no produce unit not build be beriliant if that become like onr nromal or at least inst whole conered nation be revive by reconqer if player probably dont have acces on map or not count that be wiped and some day after like be wiped on day 7 and returnn on day 24 that is on speed map after week ... that how is chance that player return on map if probably already put map in archive

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().