Proposed New Building, ... sort of ...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proposed New Building, ... sort of ...

I had an idea for a proposed new building, or rather, sort of an idea, or part of an idea, and I was hoping that you forum geniuses could help me flesh it out.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, ... The Courthouse!

The courthouse when built in a city would reduce the calculated distance from the capital by 100, 250, and 500 miles according to the corresponding Tier. And while it doesn't change the city's actual position, it changes it's calculated position for morale purposes, et al.

What do you think, and how could this be fleshed out better?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

sorry it some like improve morale and for that we have bunker
      Thank you for your Intero-Rectogestion of a cactus.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

I had an idea for a proposed new building, or rather, sort of an idea, or part of an idea, and I was hoping that you forum geniuses could help me flesh it out.

The courthouse when built in a city would reduce the calculated distance from the capital by 100, 250, and 500 miles according to the corresponding Tier. And while it doesn't change the city's actual position, it changes it's calculated position for morale purposes, et al.

I kinda like this, I have read similar proposals such as having a mobile unit called a president who gives an amount of morale boost to areas within a certain range of himself.

While the president proposal is more flashy, your idea is probably easier to implement.
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

but... dont we have military logistics instead? or do u mean change a city location from a place to a different place?
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

but... dont we have military logistics instead? or do u mean change a city location from a place to a different place?
      Files
      • TROLL FAIL.jpg

(277.95 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )
      The KING of CoN News!!!