Underrated nations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Yes... my flashpoint faves are Algeria, Syria, Croatia and Canada. Romania used to be on this list, before they made Bulgaria playable. Germany has a good economy, but is surrounded by 4 countries with more to the north. To be honest, Czechia usually gets attacked by multiple countries - I have only won once as them, and I finished 4th (but was in a coalition). With Algeria, you can just take out those AIs then pick and choose who to attack next (Spain, Italy, etc) provided nobody already attacks you.
      Canada and Syria have the same reasoning - you can easily take out the USA and Turkey, respectively. After conquering the Middle East, Syria can then steamroll through the Balkans/Eastern Europe and should be able to get enough VP to win. Canada can be in the same situation as Algeria, once USA is cleaned up, you can pick who to attack next.
      Playing Algeria now; Most active flashpoint ever. Noobs going everywhere.

I am following normal game plan taking out AIs. Italy declaring 6 wars and one Tunisia; so msg nice telling him "Im already there; hit one of your other 5 wars". He msg he is going to attack me ...lol. whole game these noobs announcing plans via con articles. Bunker down and he sends his 3 closest cities all to each of my ports. easily defeat him now know southern italy bare.

Then spain and france try coordinated attack by hitting from both AI pantoon sites. They almost had me but spain ran away and France fell into a Mtn / combat outpost trap before he got to my city.

Coalition with Cuba which is a good flashpoint country also.

Now down to one last coalition of Romania / Hungary. They are in the "beg for our lives" phase and not sure why I am attacking them. Cant we all be friends? Noobs dont get only one winning side in this game.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Killiam07 wrote:

what do you guys think about Iceland? I’m playing them right now, just built up until people stopped being active, I have us and uk now
      What map; didnt know they were playable. But could be good as out of way but have options east; west or south. Probably better than ireland or UK as too close to mainland europe.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Syria, LOL

I have never lost with Turkey.

Even had several bumrush attempts. always able to hold them off with combat outposts and bunkers while sending troops in thru that stupid backdoor without a city.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Syria, LOL

I have never lost with Turkey.

Even had several bumrush attempts. always able to hold them off with combat outposts and bunkers while sending troops in thru that stupid backdoor without a city.
      Turkey always tries to bum rush syria (as no easy /close AIs). they have 2 close cities.. I had 5. you do the math. But yes day 1 attackers usually lose.