Underrated nations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Underrated nations

I remember in Overkill 4X we had 100 playable nations, unfortunately it was a "Special Event" which just like Red vs Blue, won't last forever
      in Overkill 4X there were nations that were playable such as:
      - Somalia
      - Madagascar

and some many other nations
      the problem with this game is that in WW3 gamemode or the unrealistic Rising Tides, there is no such things as Somalia being playable nation, of course this not only go to these 2 nations but many other nations too, I think Yemen was playable too also don't forget Eritrea BOT nation, but sadly WW3 does not have these cool extra playable nations, so I think bringing them back would be great.

NOTE:
      I've been saying this many times, but you guys should replace the flag of Afghanistan to Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan immediately!
      No more hope for the older afghani government, the ones who abandoned their people and escaped with their families in safe heaven leaving all of their people behind.
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • PaskalSF wrote:

No more hope for the older afghani government, the ones who abandoned their people and escaped with their families in safe heaven leaving all of their people behind.
      Yep, silly decision on the part of government officials.
      I don't know what was going through their minds.
      They could have stayed in country and had their families and themselves tortured to death as an object lesson to those who oppose the new Muslim terrorist state.
      Awfully selfish of them to keep on living.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

Yep, silly decision on the part of government officials.I don't know what was going through their minds.
      They could have stayed in country and had their families and themselves tortured to death as an object lesson to those who oppose the new Muslim terrorist state.
      Awfully selfish of them to keep on living.
      what more do u expect from a foreign-made government?
      "Success is not final, Failure is NOT fatal. I DON'T CARE if your sick, I DON'T CARE what your going through, if you're not dead, he ain't through you yet. As long as you're alive you CAN STILL MAKE IT HAPPEN. As long as there's breath in your nostrils, boo, you're still in the game, you still can win."
    • Hydralysk wrote:

PaskalSF wrote:

what more do u expect from a foreign-made government?
      Now that is an interesting value judgement.So I suppose that if YOU had been the Afghani president, YOU would have not only surrendered yourself to the incoming terrorists, you would force your family members to stay as well?
      maybe not my family, but like this guy a president, these would be my people, of course i would stay, for them. their like my family.
    • PaskalSF wrote:

maybe not my family, but like this guy a president, these would be my people, of course i would stay, for them. their like my family.
      So the Afghan president did nothing wrong in ensuring his family and loved ones fled the country safely.
      Glad to read that you have some humanity in you.

Now, about you staying behind to be tortured to death (and being a long time dying)?
      You still sure you would do that?
      Cuz every one of your torturers is also one of your countrymen, they're 'like my family' as you put it.
      Your 'own family' wants you dead, and not for you to pass away in a nice manner.
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Nigeria is a very good starter. Two cities in the water, no jungle in country but around it to protect, cities close together, easy to defend. I like playing Nigeria
      meh... i like romania. only 1 nb (not a naval player) lots of resource, 6 citys, easy expansion opportunities
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Myanmar ... Only 5 cities but probably one of best defensive positions.

• 5 Cities all pretty close to move troops (slow terrain but put mil log in a few prov and can move troops around and defend quick. TDS and/or sams cam overlap multiple cities.
      • Natural Defenses with mtn ranges to West against India and North against China (Myanmar goes unnoticed as India usually tied up with Pakistan/afgan. China to big and spread out to mount early offense against you as going against Mongolia or Koreas.)
      • Bay (Burma Sea) is easy to defend by sea and/or air patrols.
      • Need to align with Thailand or take them out day 1; then golden.
      • If in Asia Coalition you are natural protected by the bay; naval indoneasia / Philippines choke pts. Potential enemies will hit other coasts most likely
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Myanmar ... Only 5 cities but probably one of best defensive positions.

• 5 Cities all pretty close to move troops (slow terrain but put mil log in a few prov and can move troops around and defend quick. TDS and/or sams cam overlap multiple cities.
      • Natural Defenses with mtn ranges to West against India and North against China (Myanmar goes unnoticed as India usually tied up with Pakistan/afgan. China to big and spread out to mount early offense against you as going against Mongolia or Koreas.)
      • If in Asia Coalition you are natural protected by the bay; naval indoneasia / Philippines choke pts. Potential enemies will hit other coasts most likely

I agree with this, Myanmar defensible easy to play as and needed in a Asian alliance.
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

currently doing my first game as Myanmar,p in rising tides. China, uyghur and basically everyone around me declared war, but I’m handling. Going good for the moment
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

currently doing my first game as Myanmar,p in rising tides. China, uyghur and basically everyone around me declared war, but I’m handling. Going good for the moment
      People who play china or russia just think they can beat anyone because they have such large countries. but terrain and distance between cities. Myamar can basically 5 v 1 the closest China city before they can get any help. Same with Turkey v Syria (Ive destroyed Turkey every time); firm believer of concentration of troops; terrain and ability to get to front faster than other guy. Turkey if attacking is coming through one mtn pass with 1 city...Syria can rush multiple cities troops to cutoff and defend.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Anna Jija wrote:

in FLASHPOINT

• canada
      • finland
      • czechia
      • croatia
      • syria

syria for sure.. my first solo win was with syria and they can always whoop turkey (used to be better before they added Iran as playable). Also Algeria (take 2 AIs and giant island). not so sure about czechia (land locked and surrounded by 6 countries). Crotia maybe. I just hate starting off in north for finland. I usually start in south. Think only north win was BC on BG USA; which is actually good.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

in FLASHPOINT

• canada
      • finland
      • czechia
      • croatia
      • syria

syria for sure.. my first solo win was with syria and they can always whoop turkey (used to be better before they added Iran as playable). Also Algeria (take 2 AIs and giant island). not so sure about czechia (land locked and surrounded by 6 countries). Crotia maybe. I just hate starting off in north for finland. I usually start in south. Think only north win was BC on BG USA; which is actually good.
      Yes... my flashpoint faves are Algeria, Syria, Croatia and Canada. Romania used to be on this list, before they made Bulgaria playable. Germany has a good economy, but is surrounded by 4 countries with more to the north. To be honest, Czechia usually gets attacked by multiple countries - I have only won once as them, and I finished 4th (but was in a coalition). With Algeria, you can just take out those AIs then pick and choose who to attack next (Spain, Italy, etc) provided nobody already attacks you.

Canada and Syria have the same reasoning - you can easily take out the USA and Turkey, respectively. After conquering the Middle East, Syria can then steamroll through the Balkans/Eastern Europe and should be able to get enough VP to win. Canada can be in the same situation as Algeria, once USA is cleaned up, you can pick who to attack next.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: