Single Versus Stack Healing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Single Versus Stack Healing

As I understand it, if I place a single unit in a friendly city, that unit repairs at a rate of one hit point per day.
      So if the unit had lost two hit points, it would be fully healed in two days.

Now, if I stack TWO units in a city, each unit starting with a two point loss, would they BOTH be fully healed in two days?
      Or would it take four days to heal the stack?

In other words, do cities apply their healing to each individual unit, or is the healing divided among the stack?

Thanks.
    • Yes. It's not a "stack heals X hp per day", it's a "each unit in the stack heals X hp per day".

Hence why if you merge a badly damage plane into a stack of full HP planes, you heal at very high speed
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Yes. It's not a "stack heals X hp per day", it's a "each unit in the stack heals X hp per day".

Hence why if you merge a badly damage plane into a stack of full HP planes, you heal at very high speed
      so the heals X hp per day would distrbute across all units in stack?

so if i have 4 healthy planes and 1 badly damaged, would that 1 plane heal 5hp per day?
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Yes. It's not a "stack heals X hp per day", it's a "each unit in the stack heals X hp per day".

so the heals X hp per day would distrbute across all units in stack?
      so if i have 4 healthy planes and 1 badly damaged, would that 1 plane heal 5hp per day?
      yes, shared healthpool but individual healing
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Opulon wrote:

so the heals X hp per day would distribute across all units in stack?
      is essence it does.

Example : 4 - 25/25 HP (100 pct) and one 12.5/25 (50 pct) so start at 112.5 / 125 (even before healing all planes @ 90 pct) they all heal at 1hp x 5 = 1day would be 117.5/125.

To be effective with planes build lvl 3 hosp now get 4 HP x 5 = 20 HP and basically getting 1 plane for "free" everyday and keep fleet fresh. Last game found better to build regional lvl 3 field hospital @ airfield was fairly cheap and fast builds. This saves flight time back and forth (ie - instead of flying 8 hrs back home and losing 1/3 of day for healing than 8 more hrs back you immediately start healing process.

And when have 15 - 20 planes not leaving in sky when offline anyways so park now 20 x 4 hp = 80 hp or >3 planes worth rebuilt each day.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().