AI in Red vs Blue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ive noticed AI behaves different on different maps.

On flashpoint AI can actually get aggresive and declare war (usually happens to me when #1 country) will have AI declare war when planning on ignoring. Has to be some settings with attempt to kill morale further. Or AI will cut a path through a 3rd country that you and AI are both at war; there by forcing you to declare war against AI country to finish the first country.

Maybe its to give new players a sense they are beating real people??

Last game on WW3 I had AI countries doing diplomatic stuff like declaring cease fire etc.

Now on maps seems AI builds Army two and Arms Ind in every city and starts spamming AFVs everwhere (on BG USA it takes longer to defeat AI than most real countries later in game; as if untouched they spit out a ton of troops. Think even happened on Rising Tides with Madagascar ; It spammed so many troops when game over and all troops revealed in had so many troops on island it looked like a zombie hord as AI spreads to the limited # of prov.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp