One thing that hasn't chang is peep crying when they get gone after in a War game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One thing that hasn't chang is peep crying when they get gone after in a War game

Alright On USA guide and cleaning house not surprisingly ;) down to 2 alliances and our own way better out west. so Im coming hard across miss River and illinois this present time chooses its a decent opportunity to foster some air protection. Regardless of anybody that peruses free insight (everyday news channel) ought to have known seven days prior.

So When simply getting into Minn I see Ill urban areas doubtlessly developing urban communities to fabricate SAMS at long last. So how might any genuine military pioneer respond ..... fabricate a runway and besieged him back to stone ages with Strike Fighters as had zero guards.

NOT FAIR HE CRIES ... Like I ought to stay there and sit tight for him to assemble some air safeguard at long last. Why am I so mean .. regardless of alright when they beat different nations. Why cant we as a whole be friends...lol

Well just a single winning group in war... that is the reason.

Kicker...He conned a Rookie individual from my alliance into aiding him. (indirect access bargains most effective way to get booted from an alliance BTW).

So presently the two of them will get crushed.

Dont ask for kindness.. Take care of business!! (Adoptive parent slap)
    • Oh I get this all the time. Im generally #1 VP player and winning coalition; then when get to remaining coalition and attack.

"Why would you attack me; please lets be friends" or "I could join you". Lol....What the hell did they think was going to happen when we met; a slow embrace and dance in the moonlight.

Funniest thing its ok for those type to attack everyone else but how dare you attack them. Go ahead beg for mercy it just makes it better ;)

and I do the exact same thing; I see cities that can produce SAMS or any advanced level units; they just moved right to front of line and will hop scotch over an area and destroy their cities like you. Its so ridicoulous people dont get any air defense (heck build ASFs at least when you have been reading for 10 days my Strike fighters destroying the world. Then they think I have x more days for me to get through 1 - 3 more countries (I generally keep a steady front except when get to bigger players).

The best was last WW3 game as Japan. China was some mid level whack job who came on CoN 30 min into game and was like "Im the protector of the world, my coalition will protect weaker countries....Join me. Any country that doesnt comply will be destroyed"...lol. Of course every big country with lvl1 players joined him and it was perfectly fine for them to destroy small countries. I on the other hand chose experienced players in my coalition. So day 1 msgs me how we should be friends and how great it would be to wait and build missiles etc; idiot even tried the "China and Japan have always been historical allies" well buddy you may want to brush up on history of Japans invasion of China. I was like sure buddy we can be friends. 8 hrs later N Korea his ally was invading S korea (hmm funny they could attack small countries) and we ran into each other. China proceeds to warn me how they will destroy me. wiped NK in half a day. Then onto china (which takes a long time to conqour just on size and terrain). 26 msgs later China telling me how we will both lose if we fight. Ignored his logical begging for peace and of course won the game.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• What I find comical is when some country, upon realizing that he may be next on my menu, tries to woo me with some phrase like “Hey” or “Hello” or “Hi bro” or even just a flat out “Why?”. And the best part is that after sending such an exhilarating message to me, they now expect clemency and even a partnership with me!

Instead, it’s as if they’re just begging me to take out… and I am happy to oblige such a request :D
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

What I find comical is when some country, upon realizing that he may be next on my menu, tries to woo me with some phrase like “Hey” or “Hello” or “Hi bro” or even just a flat out “Why?”. And the best part is that after sending such an exhilarating message to me, they now expect clemency and even a partnership with me!

Instead, it’s as if they’re just begging me to take out… and I am happy to oblige such a request :D
      Reminds me of the dumbos that apply to my coalition without even messaging me first.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD