Programmers needed for Important Public Service

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Programmers needed for Important Public Service

For the Love of God .....

Could someone please program an Andi Anti Gibberish Translator ;)

Even with todays technology; I am not sure it can be done. But if scientists can communicate with apes via sign language; we should be able to figure out a way to understand Andi. Or possibly we could have a chimp translate his messages??

Andi types: "You be are such a bad stupid player (he has that part down) who no very goodish; I play what a time that is loose basket and throw a dart against bad player. It be that you wish be a victory some matamatic was a good snow"

Your task is to translate into actual text that a human can comprehend.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Even with todays technology; I am not sure it can be done. But if scientists can communicate with apes via sign language; we should be able to figure out a way to understand Andi. Or possibly we could have a chimp translate his messages??

Andi types: "You be are such a bad stupid player (he has that part down) who no very goodish; I play what a time that is loose basket and throw a dart against bad player. It be that you wish be a victory some matamatic was a good snow"

IT Manager here, we respectfully decline the request, on the premise that we do groundbreaking technologies, not outright arcane magic.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

IT Manager here, we respectfully decline the request, on the premise that we do groundbreaking technologies, not outright arcane magic.
      Arcanist here, while the matters of the Arcane are our expertise, we also have to respectfully decline. Translating a language that is on par, if not beyond, with the comprehensiveness of the tongue of the Old Ones is simply a risk we are not willing to take. Maybe the Cultists could help out? Sanity-shattering words aren’t anything new for them after all.
      I am The Baseline for opinions

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().

• KFGauss wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

OK, We're calling in an expert on Gibberish:
      ]
      I think you meant to include a picture of the disgraced, orange-colored, word-salad chef/fool, not the competent current USA President.
      No, there was no such person. I meant this bumbling. senile, purveyor of evil.

" the competent current USA President." - BWHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I think you meant to include a picture of the disgraced, orange-colored, word-salad chef/fool, not the competent current USA President.

No, there was no such person. I meant this bumbling. senile, purveyor of evil.
      I'm pretty sure the video and written record proves my description of the Cheeto-colored criminal is correct.

I'm also pretty sure this is a CoN forum, not a politics forum. I'll be delighted to stick to CoN topics here.