Most Horrible Military Units in CON

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most Horrible Military Units in CON

I just came up with a query, what is the Most Horrible Military Units in CON? I'm looking for a lot of opinions, what's better for finding opinions than CON forum?

I think one is the towed artillery, its slow, it slows down stacks, it bearely does any damage (3.5 - 3.0), its weak (10hp). Just my opinion.
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X
    • Artillery is not designed to be in stacks; but agree too slow never build and usually end up dragging behind all game. Can be usefull against AI countries or Insurgents thats about it.

Hands Down #1 is Elite Swarm UAV - which I think everyone would agree.

2. Mobile anti Air - Does virtually no damage and not even slowing down a real air attack.

3. RCV - If you are that inept that you have to get that close to feel safe knowing exactly what attacking; bigger issues and no punch after day 3 (again will use if free)
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Clearly, you haven't seen naval AWACS yet.
      Simply by virtue of being artillery, towed easily makes it into the top of the "best" units.
      Ya your right AWACS suck badly, but towed artillery still sucks ass.
      I don't think towed artillery is that bad. Does a nice 8.5 damage to infantry and like Teburu said, is an artillery. Also it doesn't slow down stacks, I don't know where you got that from.
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • LastLiving wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Simply by virtue of being artillery, towed easily makes it into the top of the "best" units.
      I don't think towed artillery is that bad. Does a nice 8.5 damage to infantry and like Teburu said, is an artillery. Also it doesn't slow down stacks, I don't know where you got that from.
      it does have lower movement speed than most units, but frankly it gets airassault at higher levels so that evens it out
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • LastLiving wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

"Also it doesn't slow down stacks" in your capital at the start of the game, it has 2 troops and towed artillery, right? And if you move it to attack or defend with another stack its slow compared to the other stack because of the towed artillery. Towed artillery makes stuff slow and there WEAK.
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

Teburu wrote:

"Also it doesn't slow down stacks" in your capital at the start of the game, it has 2 troops and towed artillery, right? And if you move it to attack or defend with another stack its slow compared to the other stack because of the towed artillery. Towed artillery makes stuff slow and there WEAK.
      certainly not weak lol, its artillery
    • Teburu wrote:

Right.. It adds nothing to Naval battle (i can see boats AND SUBS with Naval Patrol) and it has offense / CM capable. Like why on gods green earth do I need to see Inf/ Armor with Naval AWACS (if out at sea they are a transport ship).

Only thing would be added Air Radar (Naval Patrol weakness) and could help if someone has aircraft carrier but certainly not worth the cost.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

3. RCV - If you are that inept that you have to get that close to feel safe knowing exactly what attacking; bigger issues and no punch after day 3 (again will use if free)
      Sometimes, your lack of imagination seems to be greater than your willingness to insult people, and sometimes it seems to be the other way around.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
    • guys ...

1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it be see only by radar ... ( that is reason why im not used almost never awacs .. ( yes if you havent premium almost doesnt matter what you used to monitoring enemy force (and probaly stilůl kill infatry when spot it by normal visibility ... and yes awacs is fly so it posible may help with naval battle (but finaly naval battle is nt be about what you see but about number power and have it or not have premium ..

becose that you know where is enemy ship stack is for nothing if your shit have lower range than enemy ... or be like 5 ship again 20... so why invest in reseach for awacs ... and invest omponent for that awacs ... if for ground battle much more help radar ... and on see much more help that im stronger doesnt matter if you see my ship from far if you not stop if ... and some way it not help me see your ship by awacs if i not crush trought that ship ...

worst what im see is used CM ... realy why low dmg ... throw resource ( becose if i sucsefully strike or not i stioll lost resource ... by produce warheads ( so may be better make artilery or fleet ... may be .. )
      (but not say that im never used CM .. it is posibility when it help or sorte actualy situations but it not be unit with im planed have it it simploy come by reason on map .. ( becose on low level it shoot down almost evry anti air unit .. on higher level is notz realy cheap ( mostly it eat posibility make strong army ... and eat resource for produce ... ) so realy i much more prefer have rocket artilery lvl max and one sams or maxed railgun ... than have maxed CM ... becose if i put one sams at that artilery you must improve your CM on so high level that i must laught if you used ( susssefully on my unit .. ) becose after i know that just put more sams or or uprage simply anti misile system and you may put WHOLE TREE of reseach in toilet becosse simply you have weapon with never strike after sucsefull and my protection finaly make me some another bonus too .. again air force ... ( so im used this defence in many way you used CM to just waste resource ..

some is mostly about ICBM ... yes on apocalypse map it give you change strike nuclear warheads .. and yes you may used in any CM balistic or for ammo for that icbm.. but still probaly have good openet some anti misile defnce .. and you again waste wery expensive reseach ... ( i prefer mostly simply basic balistci misile about lvl 123 witch still cost 2 warheads ... for strike enemy home ...

2)towered artilery is way .. how have artilery wery quick cheap and wery efective agin infatry ( that is on public map probaly 70 % all force ... ( 20 is after armored 5 fleet and last 5 is all other unit .. )

so it posible used towered artilery again strrong choosen one ..., to have realy quick artilery taht is from start air liftable ... and have range that is not small but yes again rocket artilery or railgun it is weak artilery ( but you need army base 4 or 5 with lvl 2 secret laboratory .. and yes mobile artilery is most shit artilery in gama from stats mobility and reseach ( becose take so fuck long make it realy mobile :D

becose travel tiome on ground ( that is realy towered artilery slow little DOESNT MATTER AT ARTILERY .. becose just noob used it to mixed with other force ( i see many newbires used it like one unit in stack so realy funny see stack that have 300 HP stay in forest aand fire on enemy armored force .. with dmg about nothing yes ..)

but smart guy used for movement rock terrain becose there is artilery more powerfull stack that artilery alone or with suport unit ( like one infatry radar smas ... and you may go sleep with premium aand left this weak artilery wipe enemy .. becose how it say

1 infatry one sams ok be protective 1 mobile anti air car .. one radar and 6 towered artilery .. in count shit terrain .. fired on armored enemy so 3,5 malsu for terrain .. 1,75 .. enemy be in city with protect at least 25 % from dmg so say it 1 dmg ... but you have 6 that artilery .. and you are be on speed mao for suprised ...

so 6 dmg per 15 minute is 6 in one hours it is 24 in normal sleep time about 8 hours .. it is 200 dmg on your stack .. ) and that is artilery lvl 1 in shit terrain and only 6 ... ) make suprised best picture ..)

8 maxed that artilery 1 radar 1 infatry on max level in rock terrain fire on enemy infatry .. yes ..

8,5 per one for forck it be plus 25 % ( so make it matemeatci easy .. DMF just 10 ...) it be 80 per 15 minute for your sleep time it be 320 dmg per hours for whole sleep time it be 2560 DMG .. Iin armored ok about half 1200 DMG .. so did you think that is important how quick that artilery move or how it work ... in right place in right time .. or wiith dfance mode ( strike and move .. ) or becose it haev fly .. by helio ..)

so it is in game many unit that isnt be best way but have way how be used wery good adn may change what you think about gaem ( when enemy show it when you dont except it .. ) but yes on long run isnt be best way what have .. it just step ( to fianly make it that best unit ... ) becose one victory help you improvee economy army and that give you posibility make next step

and after is realy in game unit that no make sence produce becose posibility used it efective ( by price .. ) is simply nonsence why ( becose be in game many another and much more cheap or efective way how do it simple some result

that unit is :

1elite ugv . elite swarm uav ,airborne officier tank comander ... aircraft corrier .. mobile artilery ( just it not cost electronic but witch map you have plenty components and suplies too .. ) special force if you used for atack ... not for spy ...

and suprised all other armored unit than reecon car .. ( it have some time reason why make it but not becose need again real player mostly it is becose need some protect again insurgent and dont have suplies for infatry becose it go in suport unit ... ) reecon car have big advantage from all armored unit ... it air liftable from start and have scout bonus ...
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

guys ...

1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it be see only by radar ... ( that is reason why im not used almost never awacs .. ( yes if you havent premium almost doesnt matter what you used to monitoring enemy force (and probaly stilůl kill infatry when spot it by normal visibility ... and yes awacs is fly so it posible may help with naval battle (but finaly naval battle is nt be about what you see but about number power and have it or not have premium ..

becose that you know where is enemy ship stack is for nothing if your shit have lower range than enemy ... or be like 5 ship again 20... so why invest in reseach for awacs ... and invest omponent for that awacs ... if for ground battle much more help radar ... and on see much more help that im stronger doesnt matter if you see my ship from far if you not stop if ... and some way it not help me see your ship by awacs if i not crush trought that ship ...

worst what im see is used CM ... realy why low dmg ... throw resource ( becose if i sucsefully strike or not i stioll lost resource ... by produce warheads ( so may be better make artilery or fleet ... may be .. )
      (but not say that im never used CM .. it is posibility when it help or sorte actualy situations but it not be unit with im planed have it it simploy come by reason on map .. ( becose on low level it shoot down almost evry anti air unit .. on higher level is notz realy cheap ( mostly it eat posibility make strong army ... and eat resource for produce ... ) so realy i much more prefer have rocket artilery lvl max and one sams or maxed railgun ... than have maxed CM ... becose if i put one sams at that artilery you must improve your CM on so high level that i must laught if you used ( susssefully on my unit .. ) becose after i know that just put more sams or or uprage simply anti misile system and you may put WHOLE TREE of reseach in toilet becosse simply you have weapon with never strike after sucsefull and my protection finaly make me some another bonus too .. again air force ... ( so im used this defence in many way you used CM to just waste resource ..

some is mostly about ICBM ... yes on apocalypse map it give you change strike nuclear warheads .. and yes you may used in any CM balistic or for ammo for that icbm.. but still probaly have good openet some anti misile defnce .. and you again waste wery expensive reseach ... ( i prefer mostly simply basic balistci misile about lvl 123 witch still cost 2 warheads ... for strike enemy home ...

2)towered artilery is way .. how have artilery wery quick cheap and wery efective agin infatry ( that is on public map probaly 70 % all force ... ( 20 is after armored 5 fleet and last 5 is all other unit .. )

so it posible used towered artilery again strrong choosen one ..., to have realy quick artilery taht is from start air liftable ... and have range that is not small but yes again rocket artilery or railgun it is weak artilery ( but you need army base 4 or 5 with lvl 2 secret laboratory .. and yes mobile artilery is most shit artilery in gama from stats mobility and reseach ( becose take so fuck long make it realy mobile :D

becose travel tiome on ground ( that is realy towered artilery slow little DOESNT MATTER AT ARTILERY .. becose just noob used it to mixed with other force ( i see many newbires used it like one unit in stack so realy funny see stack that have 300 HP stay in forest aand fire on enemy armored force .. with dmg about nothing yes ..)

but smart guy used for movement rock terrain becose there is artilery more powerfull stack that artilery alone or with suport unit ( like one infatry radar smas ... and you may go sleep with premium aand left this weak artilery wipe enemy .. becose how it say

1 infatry one sams ok be protective 1 mobile anti air car .. one radar and 6 towered artilery .. in count shit terrain .. fired on armored enemy so 3,5 malsu for terrain .. 1,75 .. enemy be in city with protect at least 25 % from dmg so say it 1 dmg ... but you have 6 that artilery .. and you are be on speed mao for suprised ...

so 6 dmg per 15 minute is 6 in one hours it is 24 in normal sleep time about 8 hours .. it is 200 dmg on your stack .. ) and that is artilery lvl 1 in shit terrain and only 6 ... ) make suprised best picture ..)

8 maxed that artilery 1 radar 1 infatry on max level in rock terrain fire on enemy infatry .. yes ..

8,5 per one for forck it be plus 25 % ( so make it matemeatci easy .. DMF just 10 ...) it be 80 per 15 minute for your sleep time it be 320 dmg per hours for whole sleep time it be 2560 DMG .. Iin armored ok about half 1200 DMG .. so did you think that is important how quick that artilery move or how it work ... in right place in right time .. or wiith dfance mode ( strike and move .. ) or becose it haev fly .. by helio ..)

so it is in game many unit that isnt be best way but have way how be used wery good adn may change what you think about gaem ( when enemy show it when you dont except it .. ) but yes on long run isnt be best way what have .. it just step ( to fianly make it that best unit ... ) becose one victory help you improvee economy army and that give you posibility make next step

and after is realy in game unit that no make sence produce becose posibility used it efective ( by price .. ) is simply nonsence why ( becose be in game many another and much more cheap or efective way how do it simple some result

that unit is :

1elite ugv . elite swarm uav ,airborne officier tank comander ... aircraft corrier .. mobile artilery ( just it not cost electronic but witch map you have plenty components and suplies too .. ) special force if you used for atack ... not for spy ...

and suprised all other armored unit than reecon car .. ( it have some time reason why make it but not becose need again real player mostly it is becose need some protect again insurgent and dont have suplies for infatry becose it go in suport unit ... ) reecon car have big advantage from all armored unit ... it air liftable from start and have scout bonus ...
      TRANSLATION:

FATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it or not have probaly not is nt power power and yes awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it by radar ...
      1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT it be see but about never awacs is reason what you have premium almost doesnt posible (but about finaly by radar ... ( yes if you have probaly naval battle it be see but when spot havent may help with naval battle mattle is nt mattle it power and have premium almost doesnt mattle matter awacs ISNT SEE INF

TREE of reseach more produce .. worst put WHOLE TREE of resource ( so high lever lever sucsefully yource ... on one simply anti must evry and eat posibility wastem anti much im see it not im planed that army prove wastem and my unit nother i must way you max anti misilet ... again air for used ( so imploy cheap ( becose in may you maxed railgun .. that that posibility maxed have is defer unit eat is defence ... ( be unit ... worst posibility what just realy simply simproduce ... anti air fleet be

ICBM ... some about some about lvl 123 witch still prefer mostly home and you again warheads ... some .. for ammo for for that icbm.. and yes on and yes you change strike nuclear warheads ... for that icbm.. but strike nuclear warheads .. ( i prefer mostly home about some .. ( i prefer mostly have good openet strike enet some and yes you again warheads ... anti misile about ICBM ... and yes you map it give you change stic or that icbm.. some is most 2 waste wery expenet stic or still costly basic ba

stats mobility and yes after unit ..., towery weak artilery or 5 with lvl 2 secret and realy quick long make it air liftable .. how have artile again strrong choosen one ... how have artilery wered 5 with lvl 2 secret laboratory ... )
      so fuck choose 4 or range that is not shit and reseach ( but you need art air liftable 2)towery in gama from strrong choosen on public map probaly quick choose 4 or railgun it ... )
      so it is wered artile .. and yes mobile used artilery weak artilery infatry quick

ETC ETC
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

TRANSLATION:
      FATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it or not have probaly not is nt power power and yes awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it by radar ...
      1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT it be see but about never awacs is reason what you have premium almost doesnt posible (but about finaly by radar ... ( yes if you have probaly naval battle it be see but when spot havent may help with naval battle mattle is nt mattle it power and have premium almost doesnt mattle matter awacs ISNT SEE INF

TREE of reseach more produce .. worst put WHOLE TREE of resource ( so high lever lever sucsefully yource ... on one simply anti must evry and eat posibility wastem anti much im see it not im planed that army prove wastem and my unit nother i must way you max anti misilet ... again air for used ( so imploy cheap ( becose in may you maxed railgun .. that that posibility maxed have is defer unit eat is defence ... ( be unit ... worst posibility what just realy simply simproduce ... anti air fleet be

ICBM ... some about some about lvl 123 witch still prefer mostly home and you again warheads ... some .. for ammo for for that icbm.. and yes on and yes you change strike nuclear warheads ... for that icbm.. but strike nuclear warheads .. ( i prefer mostly home about some .. ( i prefer mostly have good openet strike enet some and yes you again warheads ... anti misile about ICBM ... and yes you map it give you change stic or that icbm.. some is most 2 waste wery expenet stic or still costly basic ba

stats mobility and yes after unit ..., towery weak artilery or 5 with lvl 2 secret and realy quick long make it air liftable .. how have artile again strrong choosen one ... how have artilery wered 5 with lvl 2 secret laboratory ... )
      so fuck choose 4 or range that is not shit and reseach ( but you need art air liftable 2)towery in gama from strrong choosen on public map probaly quick choose 4 or railgun it ... )
      so it is wered artile .. and yes mobile used artilery weak artilery infatry quick

ETC ETC
      This is a masterpiece. Bravo!
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • 1. Elite Swarm UAV, absolutely nobody is going to argue with this one I think
      2. Naval AWACS
      3. Elite UGV, when I used it at least. They reduced the price I think but I don't have Security Council subscription so I can't test it again
      4. I literally can't think of anything else except for Airborne, but they are only bad because the level of micromanagement required (insane)
      I mean, some things are bad in many scenarios, yes, but nothing is as absolutely useless and trash as these three, and even the Elite UGV is at least somewhat useful.
    • Clock wrote:

1. Elite Swarm UAV, absolutely nobody is going to argue with this one I think
      2. Naval AWACS
      3. Elite UGV, when I used it at least. They reduced the price I think but I don't have Security Council subscription so I can't test it again
      4. I literally can't think of anything else except for Airborne, but they are only bad because the level of micromanagement required (insane)
      I mean, some things are bad in many scenarios, yes, but nothing is as absolutely useless and trash as these three, and even the Elite UGV is at least somewhat useful.
      you could place the entire armor category at 4.
    • Teburu wrote:

Clock wrote:

2. Naval AWACS
      td too?
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

I just came up with a query, what is the Most Horrible Military Units in CON? I'm looking for a lot of opinions, what's better for finding opinions than CON forum?

I think one is the towed artillery, its slow, it slows down stacks, it bearely does any damage (3.5 - 3.0), its weak (10hp). Just my opinion.
      It's reminds to Towed artillery unit.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Teburu wrote:

Clock wrote:

2. Naval AWACS
      lol
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija