No Ukraine? The Audacity of The Red vs Blue Map-Makers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Second Cannae wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

what does missiles and nukes have to do with s3xual pleasure? lets keep that kind of stuff to ourself.
    Lmao he doesn't mean it in that way
    "To wet oneself" is an alternate way to say that you're scared... like peeing your pants
    oh, im not used to some of these english phrases...
    Україна
    Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
  • kurtvonstein wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Dotn only consieder economic vlaue I could only image how US government would have behaved druing cold war if Alaska would have been russian...they already wet themselves when russian wanted to put missles on cuba...
    I'm not so sure that "wet themselves" accurately describes the decision to keep Soviet nuclear missiles out of Cuba.When you attack a CoN player who is constructing advanced buildings (such as a high-level shipyard) near you, are you wetting yourself?
    i dont lose my life if they launch a nuke...
    I think you're saying that the Russian decision to put nuclear-warhead-capable missiles put many people's lives at risk, and that that era's USA government's reaction to the Russian move involved dangerous possibilities. - I agree.

However, that has little or nothing to do with your "wet themselves" opinion. My opinion of how that series of events unfolded and was brought to a successful conclusion is obviously different from yours.
  • KFGauss wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Dotn only consieder economic vlaue I could only image how US government would have behaved druing cold war if Alaska would have been russian...they already wet themselves when russian wanted to put missles on cuba...
    I'm not so sure that "wet themselves" accurately describes the decision to keep Soviet nuclear missiles out of Cuba.
    When you attack a CoN player who is constructing advanced buildings (such as a high-level shipyard) near you, are you wetting yourself?

Anna Jija wrote:

StuxXxnet wrote:

Long live Russia
    Get lost.

kurtvonstein wrote:

KFGauss wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

I'm not so sure that "wet themselves" accurately describes the decision to keep Soviet nuclear missiles out of Cuba.When you attack a CoN player who is constructing advanced buildings (such as a high-level shipyard) near you, are you wetting yourself?
    i dont lose my life if they launch a nuke...
    what does missiles and nukes have to do with s3xual pleasure? lets keep that kind of stuff to ourself.also, alaska turned out to be MUCH more valuable than anyone thought at that time
    Dwight Says No.png