Most Special and Elite Units in CON

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most Special and Elite Units in CON

This is prequel too 'Most Horrible Units in CON', what in you guys opinion is the most... SPECIAL... ELITE... VALUABLE... units in CON. Forum has all the opinion you can ask for this.

In my opinion... I feel like Special Forces is the most elite units in CON. For these reasons: (note: I never used this unit before but I see them as cool and special)

1. Stealth Unit: Invisible when its NOT engaged in combat.
      2. Can be airlifted by: (insert here)
      3. Amphibious: can embark and disembark from anything connected to water.
      4. Scout: Can find were any unit is in it direct movement and spot.
      5. Reveal stealth: Can reveal stealth from ground units.
      6. Storm position: Units ignore hostile targets for entrenchment bonuses.
      7. NBC protection: A little protection from chemical and nuclear warheads.
      8. Deploy armament (no reason to state)
      9. Air assault: Rapid transportation to attack.
      10. Deals great damage (15 - 8) damaged dealed to Infrantry and Armored units.
      11. (insert here)
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

In my opinion... I feel like Special Forces is the most elite units in CON. For these reasons: (note: I never used this unit before but I see them as cool and special)

Do you realize how inane this sounds? It's like saying, I've never eaten pizza before, but the Meat lover's specialty pizza is the most delicious food in the world.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

Do you realize how inane this sounds? It's like saying, I've never eaten pizza before, but the Meat lover's specialty pizza is the most delicious food in the world.
      You don't have to be like that, don't act like you never made a grammatical mistake ever!
      Do you realize that we all make mistakes especially grammatical mistakes.
      Just because I never used the unit that doesn't mean that I cant have an opinion on that unit. I seen people use that makes an opinion.
      "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

You don't have to be like that, don't act like you never made a grammatical mistake ever!Do you realize that we all make mistakes especially grammatical mistakes.
      Just because I never used the unit that doesn't mean that I cant have an opinion on that unit. I seen people use that makes an opinion.
      OFC you can have an opinion on it without having used it.
      It's just rendered utterly irrelevant.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • The Destroyer1 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

You don't have to be like that, don't act like you never made a grammatical mistake ever!Do you realize that we all make mistakes especially grammatical mistakes.
      Even I have, before...
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Teburu wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

The Destroyer1 wrote:

You don't have to be like that, don't act like you never made a grammatical mistake ever!Do you realize that we all make mistakes especially grammatical mistakes.Just because I never used the unit that doesn't mean that I cant have an opinion on that unit. I seen people use that makes an opinion.
      OFC you can have an opinion on it without having used it.It's just rendered utterly irrelevant.
      THAT is the point I was trying to make, nothing about grammar.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD