Red vs Blue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

This is getting slightly off-topic, but @Dealer of Death is right... up to 3 members of the same alliance can join a public game together (and 5 in ww3 rounds). Any more than that is considered wolfpacking.
      Agreed, I think the original author's complaint was that IF someone was multi-accounting, they could simply join the other team and view the whole map.

Not all this nonsense about wolfpacking and alliances.
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • What I have discovered is a player getting a shared intelligence agreement in a Red v Blue map. The way I understand the mechanics of it, that kind of agreement should not be allowed in this map setting as it is, in effect, having a player working for the other side. This is, at its most basic, not a violation of the rules, but it certainly destroys the spirit of the map.
    • Killiam07 wrote:

does the person on the enemy team see all of your teams things ?
      If they have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on the other side, in theory, they would.

In my RvB map, we had spies in an enemy country. We saw that they had made shared intelligence agreements with someone, but it didn't identify who. However, why would you have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on your own team? That makes no sense, so we concluded the enemy had made the agreement with someone on our team and could therefore see everything we did.
    • DOA70 wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

If they have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on the other side, in theory, they would.
      In my RvB map, we had spies in an enemy country. We saw that they had made shared intelligence agreements with someone, but it didn't identify who. However, why would you have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on your own team? That makes no sense, so we concluded the enemy had made the agreement with someone on our team and could therefore see everything we did.
      They might have just been testing out what deals they could make with other players in Red vs. Blue mode.
    • Clock wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

If they have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on the other side, in theory, they would.In my RvB map, we had spies in an enemy country. We saw that they had made shared intelligence agreements with someone, but it didn't identify who. However, why would you have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on your own team? That makes no sense, so we concluded the enemy had made the agreement with someone on our team and could therefore see everything we did.
      They might have just been testing out what deals they could make with other players in Red vs. Blue mode.
      That is certainly a possibility. However, it is my belief that the shared intelligence agreement ought to be disabled for RvB maps. I don't plan on joining another until that happens, or the programmers confirm the agreement doesn't do anything.
    • DOA70 wrote:

Clock wrote:

DOA70 wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

If they have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on the other side, in theory, they would.In my RvB map, we had spies in an enemy country. We saw that they had made shared intelligence agreements with someone, but it didn't identify who. However, why would you have a shared intelligence agreement with someone on your own team? That makes no sense, so we concluded the enemy had made the agreement with someone on our team and could therefore see everything we did.
      That is certainly a possibility. However, it is my belief that the shared intelligence agreement ought to be disabled for RvB maps. I don't plan on joining another until that happens, or the programmers confirm the agreement doesn't do anything.
      If Shared Intelligence is disabled, that would cause a lot of confusion between team members.