Red vs Blue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Red vs Blue

This map/game mode is ridiculous. You enter only to be surrounded by inactive players/newbs looking at them how the troops just stay there and do nothing while you have to fight. At least on a regular map, inactives are a source of expansion and resources which ultimately lead to became stronger. But this is plain stupid. Not to mention what is means here a multi account. To be able to see ALL the enemy countries

I can understand the idea but it is simply not applicable, unless you make sure all the players play
    • ovy7825 wrote:

This map/game mode is ridiculous. You enter only to be surrounded by inactive players/newbs looking at them how the troops just stay there and do nothing while you have to fight. At least on a regular map, inactives are a source of expansion and resources which ultimately lead to became stronger. But this is plain stupid. Not to mention what is means here a multi account. To be able to see ALL the enemy countries

I can understand the idea but it is simply not applicable, unless you make sure all the players play
      cry about it
      I may or may not exist
    • ovy7825 wrote:

What do you suggest to accomplish this, shock collars, or bamboo splints under the fingernails?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

ovy7825 wrote:

What do you suggest to accomplish this, shock collars, or bamboo splints under the fingernails?
      good ideas, maybe one of those bear trap helmets from saw
      I may or may not exist
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

ovy7825 wrote:

Of course i don't mean actually forcing anyone

- Players marked as inactive should be kicked from the alliance so they can be conquered and so got rid of
      - Restrict player level by a bit
    • ovy7825 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ovy7825 wrote:

Of course i don't mean actually forcing anyone
      - Players marked as inactive should be kicked from the alliance so they can be conquered and so got rid of
      - Restrict player level by a bit
      yes, rank 30 or something
    • Anna Jija wrote:

joined a rvb game and discovered an alliance was wolfpacking.

so, day 10ish they have all americans + most of africa, and invade europe. i was australia, by the time i could do much, game was over

kurtvonstein wrote:

how can a alliance wolfpack? Did they jpon both teams and then players from 1 team surrender or helped the other?
      Yes, how can they wolfpack? The game is meant to be played in teams. The only way I can see it being unfair is like @kurtvonstein wrote that if they both joined separate teams and then 1 side surrendered or helped the other in some way.
    • Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

so, day 10ish they have all americans + most of africa, and invade europe. i was australia, by the time i could do much, game was over

kurtvonstein wrote:

how can a alliance wolfpack? Did they jpon both teams and then players from 1 team surrender or helped the other?
      Yes, how can they wolfpack? The game is meant to be played in teams. The only way I can see it being unfair is like @kurtvonstein wrote that if they both joined separate teams and then 1 side surrendered or helped the other in some way.
      so having 10 players from same alliance join a game and then wipe out everyone else is 'fair'? It doesnt give anyone else a chance
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

so having 10 players from same alliance join a game and then wipe out everyone else is 'fair'? It doesnt give anyone else a chance
      So it's not fair for 10 competent players to join the same team? No rules broken.
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

So it's not fair for 10 competent players to join the same team? No rules broken.
      no

especially not if you are going solo
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

no
      especially not if you are going solo
      Using your logic, it's unfair for 5 alliance players to join a regular game and wipe everyone else out as it doesn't give the opposing players a chance
    • LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

noespecially not if you are going solo
      Using your logic, it's unfair for 5 alliance players to join a regular game and wipe everyone else out as it doesn't give the opposing players a chance
      But other people can also form their own coalitions???

I don't see the problem here?
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • Second Cannae wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

But other people can also form their own coalitions???
      I don't see the problem here?
      that's exactly my point
    • LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

It is .. read wolf packing rule.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

No, that's only if there are more players than the coalition size, 5 players = 1 coalition
    • LastLiving wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

LastLiving wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

Clock wrote:

Anna Jija wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

No, that's only if there are more players than the coalition size, 5 players = 1 coalition
      or multiple people from alliance joining same public game
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • No, in order for it to be a violation of the Wolfpacking rule, more members of an Alliance have to join a game than slots in a coalition. Meaning:

WW3 - 5 OK, 6 no
      FP & BG USA - 3 OK, 4 no
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD