What speed the game should go at

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What speed the game should go at

How about 2x speed, thus it goes a little faster and no one is falling asleep yet no-one is getting no sleep. Also I have my own game type proposition.

It can be called conquest or something like that. It its regular speed, 32 players, the map size is like a flashpoint map but maybe bigger. But here is the catch, is is not modern, it is a Roman period battle so all programing and research will have to be remade for this game type, new cities. The research will be like normal game and become available over time, but the research is like roman centurion, catapult, archers, calvary, etc. There will be new forms of the materials one starts to with but it involves a lot of creative thinking.I think this would be a great idea and if anyone is reading this and can voice this idea to a creator of CON, I believe every player who plays the game would enjoy it. I calls for new strategies and a whole new variety of war, units, and fun. Here me out:)
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• TheShinwacker wrote:

How about 2x speed, thus it goes a little faster and no one is falling asleep yet no-one is getting no sleep. Also I have my own game type proposition.

It can be called conquest or something like that. It its regular speed, 32 players, the map size is like a flashpoint map but maybe bigger. But here is the catch, is is not modern, it is a Roman period battle so all programing and research will have to be remade for this game type, new cities. The research will be like normal game and become available over time, but the research is like roman centurion, catapult, archers, calvary, etc. There will be new forms of the materials one starts to with but it involves a lot of creative thinking.I think this would be a great idea and if anyone is reading this and can voice this idea to a creator of CON, I believe every player who plays the game would enjoy it. I calls for new strategies and a whole new variety of war, units, and fun. Here me out:)
      forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e4b95d79e12e868737af61cf9
      -
      What you want isn't CoN, but another game entirely. It's not a simple map change. The REASON I play CoN and not CoW is I want modern shit, not obsolete WW2 stuff. This goes doubly so for your idea. If anything, any changes should be towards the futuristic not the archaic. Giant battle robots, military satellites, Teleporters etc.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e4b95d79e12e868737af61cf9-
      What you want isn't CoN, but another game entirely. It's not a simple map change. The REASON I play CoN and not CoW is I want modern shit, not obsolete WW2 stuff. This goes doubly so for your idea. If anything, any changes should be towards the futuristic not the archaic. Giant battle robots, military satellites, Teleporters etc.
      Please no unrealistic science fiction stuff....
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Better than guys running around swinging a gladius
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• kurtvonstein wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Oh, but zombies are fine, ... hypocrite.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Oh, but zombies are fine, ... hypocrite.
      where is my orbital strike
      “I hate 4x” -me