RED VS BLUE: FEEDBACK G/B SIDES

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RED VS BLUE: FEEDBACK G/B SIDES

Good:

- No need creating own Coalition, bec there has multi allied nations.

- Some plenty cities (it's half ok), and there has plenty AI nations too.

- This map is REAL TEAM GAME.

Bad:

- There has multi NEWBIE players, whom left game so earlier.

- Coalition has no LEADER, whom lead coalition to VICTORY.

- There has no Coalition chat channel.

Need Fix:

- Rank lines for to NEWBIE players, whom they want get in RVSB map. Rank line is 7 - 9 or 13 - 15.

- Highest Rank is Leader (1st is Commander, 2nd is Vice-Commander and 3rd is Second Vice-Commander title), or VOTE for to 'who get LEADER title' system.

- CoN Chat need Coalition Chat Channel for into all game maps, bec whom can easily communicated with own side players, and planning tactics for destroy enemy down it.

Any extra ?
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Suggestions for map:
      The rank requirement for RvB should be at least 10-20, in my opinion, what with all the inactive newbies. So, so many inactives. Way too many for the map to reach its full potential as a thrilling war between two major factions made of closely politically or practical ideologically (what is it really? What they say[/b]) allied countries. If I had control, I would boost the rank requirement to Rank 25.
      The big conversation should be able to be split up into multiple tactical chats by the leader.
      The leader is elected and if the leader goes inactive the next position down is made leader.
      France should be red and Ukraine should be blue.
      Entrenchment bonuses for domination of specific subcontinents within all continents, which will encourage regional strategic and tactical teamwork.
    • Clock wrote:

Suggestions for map:
      The rank requirement for RvB should be at least 10-20, in my opinion, what with all the inactive newbies. So, so many inactives. Way too many for the map to reach its full potential as a thrilling war between two major factions made of closely politically or practical ideologically (what is it really? What they say[/b]) allied countries. If I had control, I would boost the rank requirement to Rank 25.

It's bit too rough. CoW ver WW2 1939 rank line is 17. It's need required rank 17 for get in this map.

I would like between rank lines 9 to 15. Rank 25 is bit hard get this reach.

The big conversation should be able to be split up into multiple tactical chats by the leader.
      The leader is elected and if the leader goes inactive the next position down is made leader.

It's YES.

France should be red and Ukraine should be blue.

France has still same leader after election. Ukraine has war on, it's too earlier going to change map settings any it.

Entrenchment bonuses for domination of specific subcontinents within all continents, which will encourage regional strategic and tactical teamwork.

It's no need it, wait... or... Victory sites!
      Victory sites is very good idea.

Guns are always loaded.