Map Idea: East Vs West

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Killiam07 wrote:

world war 3 is not happening. Ukraine is a minor conflict if we are talking about a possible world war
      I’m not so sure about that. If China goes for Taiwan and Iran gets ambitious with the nukes that Biden is handing over, things could get hot pretty quickly. Not to mention the current global financial situation that could easily topple….
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • China realizes it needs world economy to prosper; they aren't going to risk major war. 1950 China was a farm based economy now #2 Economy in world. dont even think china wants Taiwan but need to keep up appearances.

Russia is now just a bigger North Korea; but if they get desperate who knows if get backed in a corner. There military is a joke outside of nukes. Estimates they have lost 600 armored vehicles and 60 planes/choppers; plus several ships.

Putin is a madman and only way ends peacefully is if inner Russia group turn on him from within. Even in 2017 (latest world GDP) russia on par with costa rica and malaysia on gdp per capita.

Reason Cold War ended was USA bankrupted USSR in Arms race. $$ talks.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • But what if the global economy crashes…possibly deliberately? China owns much of the USA debt…would you expect China to not seek to take advantage of the USA’s weakened state in such a misfortunate occurrence?
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Aeneas of Troy wrote:

But what if the global economy crashes…possibly deliberately? China owns much of the USA debt…would you expect China to not seek to take advantage of the USA’s weakened state in such a misfortunate occurrence?
      how... if they own that much debt it behoves them to keep usa making $$. Do loan sharks kill deadbeats...no...wont get paid. And if global economic state USA still way above everyone else.

China bought T-bills as know its safe and reason whu USD is global currency basically.

China and USA combined GDP (31 trillion)... greater than next 25 countries combined. And USA still almost double china
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

But what if the global economy crashes…possibly deliberately? China owns much of the USA debt…would you expect China to not seek to take advantage of the USA’s weakened state in such a misfortunate occurrence?
      how... if they own that much debt it behoves them to keep usa making $$. Do loan sharks kill deadbeats...no...wont get paid. And if global economic state USA still way above everyone else.
      China bought T-bills as know its safe and reason whu USD is global currency basically.

China and USA combined GDP (31 trillion)... greater than next 25 countries combined. And USA still almost double china
      Let's keep to the topic of this thread, thanks ;)
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • look at Russia GDP since Putin too over. Russia was actually growing exponentially post cold war... peaked in like 15 years ago and in decline. China booming last 15 years, they arent stupid.

China; Japan; S Korea are text book in economic growth past 50 years.

Russia going way of N Korea and Cuba. Isolationism doesn't work. Latest thing they are shutting off natural gas (their only real revenue) so they are cutting own throat.

• Tifo_14 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

how... if they own that much debt it behoves them to keep usa making $$. Do loan sharks kill deadbeats...no...wont get paid. And if global economic state USA still way above everyone else.China bought T-bills as know its safe and reason whu USD is global currency basically.

so your hall monitor?

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

how... if they own that much debt it behoves them to keep usa making $$. Do loan sharks kill deadbeats...no...wont get paid. And if global economic state USA still way above everyone else.China bought T-bills as know its safe and reason whu USD is global currency basically.
      so your hall monitor?
      I do what I can... although @KFGauss has really been filling in for Jared.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

how... if they own that much debt it behoves them to keep usa making $$. Do loan sharks kill deadbeats...no...wont get paid. And if global economic state USA still way above everyone else.China bought T-bills as know its safe and reason whu USD is global currency basically.China and USA combined GDP (31 trillion)... greater than next 25 countries combined. And USA still almost double china
      so your hall monitor?
      I do what I can... although @KFGauss has really been filling in for Jared.
      so their opinion all that matters? Economics effect war. its a war conversation and economic facts matter. And actually ties to CoN as economics dictate victory. If potential threat just outside my grasp .. ill wreck their economy by taking out cities even if cant hold. art imitates life its ok.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

look at Russia GDP since Putin too over. Russia was actually growing exponentially post cold war... peaked in like 15 years ago and in decline. China booming last 15 years, they arent stupid.

Russia going way of N Korea and Cuba. Isolationism doesn't work. Latest thing they are shutting off natural gas (their only real revenue) so they are cutting own throat.
      japans population is very old and something is bound to happen soon
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

look at Russia GDP since Putin too over. Russia was actually growing exponentially post cold war... peaked in like 15 years ago and in decline. China booming last 15 years, they arent stupid.

japans population is very old and something is bound to happen soon
      Ok... back to the topic.

So... do you guys think this map is a good idea or no?