Does moving your capital even when at total peace have an effect on morale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it will actually balance morale in australia; where now East coast will be a bit above west coast. Bigger help is protects capital and most your expansion will be closer so will help if take indoneasia/ phi; etc.

And you do get temp boost. City you move from Capital wont automatically fall. build a bunker in old capital and will minimize morale loss
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

it will actually balance morale in australia; where now East coast will be a bit above west coast. Bigger help is protects capital and most your expansion will be closer so will help if take indoneasia/ phi; etc.

And you do get temp boost. City you move from Capital wont automatically fall. build a bunker in old capital and will minimize morale loss
      alice springs is kinda in the middle of the country, so it will have about the same morale across country
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

it will actually balance morale in australia; where now East coast will be a bit above west coast. Bigger help is protects capital and most your expansion will be closer so will help if take indoneasia/ phi; etc.

alice springs is kinda in the middle of the country, so it will have about the same morale across country
      thats exactly what i said..lol (it will actually balance morale in australia). Alice springs would be new capital. so if didnt move wouldnt be balanced.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

I will always do such when playing as Australia. That's also usually where I will build my first SL.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: