How can i travel my Attack helis ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 575-Kranzegrad wrote:

You can [transport] your ATK helicopter only with Aircraft Carrier ship.

All air units cannot [be transported] with cargo ships, [because] air units [have] no cargo ship stats.
      Ok so this is only slightly correct. You can transport helicopters using Carriers, but I believe Ace means Ferrying.

Helicabopters have shorter ferry ranges then jets and are slightly difficult to move across the oceans. Your best bet when moving from Brazil to France is to build an airfield in the Canaries or Praia Islands and in one of the closest Brazilian cities, i.e., Belem or Fortaleza, and then one in Spain or Portugal.

You also might get by with having just one airfield in the canaries, send the helicopters from Belem -> Canaries -> Paris
      The forgotten one
    • Katsu wrote:

575-Kranzegrad wrote:

All air units cannot [be transported] with cargo ships, [because] air units [have] no cargo ship stats.
      Ok so this is only slightly correct. You can transport helicopters using Carriers, but I believe Ace means Ferrying.
      Helicabopters have shorter ferry ranges then jets and are slightly difficult to move across the oceans. Your best bet when moving from Brazil to France is to build an airfield in the Canaries or Praia Islands and in one of the closest Brazilian cities, i.e., Belem or Fortaleza, and then one in Spain or Portugal.

You also might get by with having just one airfield in the canaries, send the helicopters from Belem -> Canaries -> Paris
      He is actually completely incorrect because you can get them intro truck (and thus almost certainly also into transport ship) form; you just can no longer manually tell them to do so. Just yeet your airfield when they are landed and there you go.

edit: i actually tested it out just to be sure and when in a truck you apparently cant order them to cross any sort of water, so no transport ships i guess
      I am The Baseline for opinions

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().

• Teburu wrote:

Katsu wrote:

575-Kranzegrad wrote:

Ok so this is only slightly correct. You can transport helicopters using Carriers, but I believe Ace means Ferrying.Helicabopters have shorter ferry ranges then jets and are slightly difficult to move across the oceans. Your best bet when moving from Brazil to France is to build an airfield in the Canaries or Praia Islands and in one of the closest Brazilian cities, i.e., Belem or Fortaleza, and then one in Spain or Portugal.

He is actually completely incorrect because you can get them into truck (and thus almost certainly also into transport ship) form; you just can no longer manually tell them to do so. Just yeet your airfield when they are landed and there you go.
      Oh yeah, I forgot about having no airfield. I suppose if you really wanted to, and you didn't really have any airbase levels you could, but building an airfield in the canaries is going to be a whole lot faster and cheaper.
      The forgotten one
    • Ace75i wrote:

Hey,

From Brazil to France

It doesn't work so i don't know

I tried to build a closer one like in Spain (the isle next to africa) but doesn't seems too for the moment...

Can't i transport them by ferry or whatever ?

THX
      Perhaps they dont have enough range. If you upgrade them a bit they'll get more ferrying range and be able to make the germany to get that sweat vacation they want lol
    • Clock wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Another Con for choppers. Never an issue with strike fighters ;)
      OkOne question: how large in width is the WWIII map?
      well its a sphere and assume at equator 25kmiles (way less north and south, thus why trans pacific flights go over the artic circle.) so max 12500 in either direction; but lvl 1 planes ferry 10k and will get to any continent from any continent. choppers at 2500 hard to cross atlantic or pacific with out island bases.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp