Teburu - Only Missile kill Challenge (Challenge .....Accepted!! It will be Lengen.....dary!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu - Only Missile kill Challenge (Challenge .....Accepted!! It will be Lengen.....dary!!

Teburu wrote:

no army bases seems fairly easy to me, you just have to spam aircraft which is a semi-viable strategy for public matches anyway

I have a better challenge: you are only allowed to use missiles to kill units (insurgents are ofc excluded)
      Selected Iran on Flashpoint as need 5 - 7 days without getting attacked.

May be fun in a week but will be very boring first 5 days

Day: 1

- Research missiles
      - Build Arms Ind in 5 cities (will be 9 hrs then start sec lab 1)
      - Buy up Rare Materials on mkt for Research and will need for sec labs; missiles; etc.
      - Researched asf as cant attack troops but need launch vehicles and if anyone comes at me with air.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• Plan:

Get Missiles delivered ASAP.

Rules:

1. Can only attack enemies with missiles.
      2. Bombers can not bomb
      3. Ground Units may defend if attacked by enemy.
      4. ASF will only engage aircraft trying to attack bombers and will not attack ground units.
      5. Going solo - as would be cheating if worked with coal ground forces. although have sent friendly ally msg to turkey; russia; syria if nothing else buy some time.

Best options seem:

1. Heavy bomber ( 2 CM capable day 4) and really Elite Bomber (need Heavy bomber research anyways) but can deliver 3 CM and 2 BM. Been meaning to try the Elite Bomber as normally not heavy fan but this thing can deliver most missiles and will need BMs to take out cities.

2. Scud Launcher and Cruise launcher (requires lab 3) and limits of 1 bm per 16 hrs and 1 cm per 8 hrs. might be able to get 1 - 2 days before bombers so may build a few just to be offensive capable.

3. Land locked so Navy not an option

So probably go primarily air deliver and pair Bombers with ASF to avoid bombers getting killed. ASF wont be able to deliver CM till day 13.

If spend resources right; should be able to research.

Issues:

- Will have zero growth till day 5 at earliest.
      - 5 cities limited resources but main bottleneck early will be Rare and Cash. Hope people buy some Components / Supplies.
      - I am sure if/when take out first 1 or 2 countries with all missiles rest of map will be gunning for me.
      - Morale Penalties due to Civilian Deaths
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

- I am sure if/when take out first 1 or 2 countries with all missiles rest of map will be gunning for me.
      Yeah, you are cruising towards the title of Public Enemy #1.

I predict there will be an article about you by day 15.

You should have played as North Korea but Iran ain’t bad :D
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

So probably go primarily air deliver and pair Bombers with ASF to avoid bombers getting killed. ASF wont be able to deliver CM till day 13.
      iran isnt landlocked

i would recommed atk/bm subs to sneak up on foes then nuke them
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija
    • Anna Jija wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

iran isnt landlocked
      i would recommed atk/bm subs to sneak up on foes then nuke them
      on flashpoint it is.

• you would have to be america, Canada or Cuba if you do a flashpoint and this works, because there is usually not fighting in the americas till later in game, therefore more time to accomplish this, most conflict happens in the rest of the world.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• yeah I thought about cuba too late (ive won with cuba multiple times) but could surround island with frigs for air/sea defense. Now will have to build Sams or tds as sure someone will send missiles back. But then would be more tempted to use my Navy for offense.

Never played Iraq and tucked in corner. Cities close together so can put AA in line of site from majority of threats.

• Day 2: Bored .. not sure how you guys build for days.

- Finished Missile Research / 6 hrs left on Ball Missiles will start CMs
      - 3 hrs left on one sec lab (will be able to begin building warheads). But unless throw at them no good. started sec lab in second city
      - started Airbase 2 (need airbase 3 to build heavy or Elite Bombers).
      - remaining 2 cities build RC and 1 NG a peice (just because like seeing something built and once get rolling will need to hold cities with low morale). Rcs help speed up builds down the road so worth the cost.

Tomorrow can research heavy bombers ... the elite bombers. so should be in align with airbase to produce weapons capable of launching missiles. Cost wise think producing more Elite bombers better than building scud and cm launchers (both require sec lab 3) so save 2 builds and can put towards warheads and bombers.

Money is bottle neck as bought up all rare material; no one wants to but components which wont need much.

-- Instead of sitting for 3 days... invaded Iraq and Armeniamissile day 2.jpg (prov with no troops only) to section off countries and might as well have cities surrounded by higher level prov to help morale and little extra money.

I usually have taken 3 or 4 cities by now.. so will be a slow boil.

• WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION POWER OF MY ELITE BOMBER DEATHSTAR ;-)

OK its ben pretty boring so far as this is highly inefficient combat. But still managed barely 1st place; ended up coalition with Russia just to keep peace but fighting independently and he is heavy armor so may be good missile targets down the road ;)

WITNESS THE DESTRUCTION POWER OF MY ELITE BOMBER DEATHSTAR ;)

Kind of Cheated as have had to use bombers with ground attacks when invaded; but so far 3 heavy bombers and 2 Elite bombers (which do have an estonishing amount of firepower capabilities). Problem with missiles this early on is Supplies bottle neck as now have tons of other resources.

Now unleashing the missile hounds on poor old Greece.MISSILES.jpg