No Free Field Upgrades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SAITAM78 wrote:

I agree with the idea! Anything that can make this game more realistic, I think is great!

And if you don't like thinking or planning for a strategy game, then go for the arcades!!
      Yaaa no!

I don't want to be like this about to shoot an artillery shell.

"The Artillery shell if we multiply 5 x 50 degrees West and 120 degrees North, The force of the shell will go a speed of 400 m/s within 4 minutes, Then we gotta acute for the wind force which is going 2 mph which will push it 2 degrees West and 4 Degrees North off course. So we're gonna need to move this artillery piece by 3 degrees west and 6 degrees North."

"FIRE!"
      "YES WE CAN!" - Barack Obama
      Mr. Gorbechev, tear down this wall! - Ronald Reagan
      We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do other things. John F. Kennedy
      The only thing we need to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Do not let anyone tell you who you are. - Kamala Harris
    • I’ve read all these responses, and just- no.

Perhaps we should add bulldozers to the game, seeing as roads need construction
      Or add some math calculations in aiming missiles.

just no it stops being a game at your point
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • I’m pretty sure chances to introduce this in game are close to zero, although I think it’s a quite interesting idea. Just in a less drastic way.

E.g. upgrades could be done for individual units, in an any captured territory and would be required only for a tier upgrade.
      They shouldn’t cost too much resources, let’s say only 1/10 of production costs and 1/4 production time.

Those are just ideas, don’t bite me.
      Also, manual upgrades are actually a thing in the Call of War sister game and, though I think it need a few significant changes, it somehow works.