Question about leveling up officers and building placement in different locations

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about leveling up officers and building placement in different locations

If I have the required level recruiting office at one city and the required level buildings such as; air base, naval base or army base at another can those be considered by the game to count towards the total required to level up an officer that needs those specific leveled up buildings?

Edit: To be clear, the entry level officer is already built. This question is in regards to leveling up an already built officer.

Thanks,
      Smoko

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Aeneas of Troy wrote:

If you have already built an officer, zero buildings are required to upgrade him.
      Certain levels of officers require higher level recruiting offices and other buildings to research them.

Edit: Hmm I was able to start the research with out the building requirements listed. Weird.

officer.png

The post was edited 3 times, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Im On Smoko wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

If you have already built an officer, zero buildings are required to upgrade him.
      Certain levels of officers require higher level recruiting offices and other buildings to research them.
      Edit: Hmm I was able to start the research with out the building requirements listed. Weird.

officer.png
      Thats to build not research. Once build the increased building requirements do not come into play unless lose original officer and need to re - mobile. added building requirements only apply to new units being produced in future.

ex. I can build Naval officer (Capt Crunch is best officer there is) with navy 2 and RC1.

I can Research up to lvl 4 and dont have to build anything. However if he now dies to rebuild Captain Crunch; I would need Navy 4 and RC 3. So this puts extra value on not losing officer in battle and you also want to build before upgrading research lvls.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Certain levels of officers require higher level recruiting offices and other buildings to research them.Edit: Hmm I was able to start the research with out the building requirements listed. Weird.

officer.png
      Thats to build not research. Once build the increased building requirements do not come into play unless lose original officer and need to re - mobile. added building requirements only apply to new units being produced in future.
      ex. I can build Naval officer (Capt Crunch is best officer there is) with navy 2 and RC1.

I can Research up to lvl 4 and dont have to build anything. However if he now dies to rebuild Captain Crunch; I would need Navy 4 and RC 3. So this puts extra value on not losing officer in battle and you also want to build before upgrading research lvls.
      Oh OK that is great news. Thank you for the explanation.

Edit:
      And Aeneas of Troy as well

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Im On Smoko wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Certain levels of officers require higher level recruiting offices and other buildings to research them.Edit: Hmm I was able to start the research with out the building requirements listed. Weird.
      officer.png
      Thats to build not research. Once build the increased building requirements do not come into play unless lose original officer and need to re - mobile. added building requirements only apply to new units being produced in future.ex. I can build Naval officer (Capt Crunch is best officer there is) with navy 2 and RC1.

What are you smoking that you didn't realize that until now?
    • Clock wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

Certain levels of officers require higher level recruiting offices and other buildings to research them.Edit: Hmm I was able to start the research with out the building requirements listed. Weird.officer.png
      Thats to build not research. Once build the increased building requirements do not come into play unless lose original officer and need to re - mobile. added building requirements only apply to new units being produced in future.ex. I can build Naval officer (Capt Crunch is best officer there is) with navy 2 and RC1.
      What are you smoking that you didn't realize that until now?
      :P 8| I have only played 15 games and it has been many months since my last game.
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Aeneas of Troy wrote:

officer.png

Buckeye is right. I recommend that if you are planning to build officer(s), you build them at level 1, so as to not worry about excessive build requirements.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: