Your Russian In game Perspective?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I play Indonesia and Afghanistan a lot. There's almost always a coalition that Russia starts or is part of the dominant one in that region. Even if the coalition is full and Russia is not in it, I assume that player is the 6th member of the coalition.
      I've played Belarus and Ukraine a few times and man it takes so long to get to the other end of Russia.

Never really seen a good player playing as Russia, not that I remember. Obviously early airforce is recommended. I wouldn't play it, so many points of entry for so many different players plus I tend to keep lvl 1 ng until mid game
    • Ye Russia's always super aggresive and in a coaltion within the first 20 sec of them joining.

Russia's actually relatively hard to play as, especially with the Ukraine/Belarus threat. I should try joining as Mongolia in a game, so I can beat Russia and China (as a challenge perhaps, since it's landlocked).
      "War does not determine who is right; only who is left."

Always strive to be better
      Don't try and be the best
      A better world is always within out fingertips
      But Utopia just causes more stress.
    • ceci reste un jeu mais moscou avait des mine de fer 2 je crois au nord de sa ville et des usine pour construire des chars ce qui as permis de contré les allemants lors de l'attaque des panzer. les caserne était au nord et a l'est de plus moscou n est pas tombé se qui à obliger les allemants a prendre le sud sans conté les port du nord était intact et que les americains livré du matériel part ces port surtout vers la fin de l'hiver tu prends le sud c'est très bien ne néglige pas le nordimages.jpg
      10 eme régiment :thumbsup: