Types of Forum Users

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Types of Forum Users

The Average User - The guy who looks at forum posts but doesn't say anything... or is he hacking you?

The Contributor - A step up from the average user and lets us know he's alive... or did the average user hack him and use him to reply to stuff?

The Guy Who's on 24/7 - Forum, Discord, Play, Repeat

The Wall Poster - Does graffiti art too often 8)

That Thread Guy - Yo man, I heard you like Threads! So we made a thread about threads so you can thread in your thread.

The Guy Nobody Understands -∣x+1−x2 �2���(�−�4)∣=�2���(2�) �∈[0;�4]∪[3�4;�]∣N21) �∈[0;�4]α∈[0;4π]��(�−�4)=���(2�)…cos(α−4π)=cos(2α)…2. �∈[3�4;�]α∈[43π;π]���(�−�4)=���(2�)…−cos(α−4π)=cos(2α)… (also known as Andelik | Credit: Killiam07)

The Guy Who's two steps up from 'Average User' - He looks at the forum posts in a different way... but still doesnt reply... *The guy in the background* You better talk or ima slap you silly

That one guy who's always pissed off - Ima send you to jesus you little #()@*#@)($&#)$*@#$*(#

The Guy Who Wont Stop Talking - "So, yadayadayada". Guy from across the chat "Okay just shut up*. The guy who wont stop talking "Hmm no- WTH!? WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME?!?

That Canadian Guy - Sorry D:

That Helpful Guy - *Spends 2 hours on a response* It doesn't help the person he responded too... F in the chat

(Last Edited May 10th | Added 'That Canadian Guy' and 'That Helpful Guy')

Anyways, I'll add stuff to this post more often if this is something amusing to you guys.

(To anyone who takes this seriously please know that it's a joke lol)

The post was edited 4 times, last by xXWolfXx ().

• kurtvonstein wrote:

what about the smart ass?

And the helpful guy

And the @Germanico No Bot?
      Wow, I can relate to all 3 of these.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD