New Unit | That Alien We Stuffed in the Van

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Unit | That Alien We Stuffed in the Van

Okay so. Here's the new unit. Im leaking Secret Dorado Info (If anyone from Dorado sees this know that it's a joke!) Please dont fire me.

New Unit | That Alien We Stuffed in the Van

Attack |

Damage Against Soft Targets | If he can get close to Dealer of Death without dying then he can kill you one shot

Damage Against Hard Targets | The Van can run you over

Damage Against Fixed Wing Aircraft | Okay just understand... he has a DAM SPACESHIP

Damage Against Rotary Aircraft | Seriously?? Didnt you read the SPACESHIP part? No? Okay thats it I quit-

Damage Against Missiles | Bro... he's got the Alien Blaster, do you seriously think you can beat him?

Damage Against Surface Vessels | He's land based, wont go anywhere near that water... why you ask? That's where we kidnapped him and put him in the van- I mean err, he just has um.. Aquaphobia

Damage Against Submarines | Didn't you listen when I talked about the surface vessels... no?!? Come on broo, your killing me here.

Damage Against Buildings | If he can deal with the angry forum users he can level a building

Damage Against Population | If your an angry forum user then your dead buddy. You stole his dog? oh no ;-; Well... it was nice knowing you for this short period of time. Wait... you didnt listen at all? Okay come here you little piece of s-

*Few Hours Later In Interrogation Room*

Okay so why'd you beat him up...

Because I wanted to?

And why did you want to?

Because I felt like it?

C'mon seriously?

I guess so?

*Gets out the tazer gun* Okay that's it

Enjoy :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by xXWolfXx ().