Stealth aircraft on the ground

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth aircraft on the ground

When stealth aircraft land, do they remain invisible? When using ground units to attack a city that has stealth aircraft on the ground, what happens? I was offline, so I missed the combat, but I lost three high level infantry and two armored units to a group of 4 air superiority aircraft, on the ground, and an unknown number of stealth aircraft, on the ground. And based on the newspaper reports, the other player lost one stealth aircraft and zero air superiority craft. Was it a bug in the combat because of the stealth aircraft, or was the other player using gold to heal his troops (can you even do that while they are in combat?)
    • Not sure but they should remain stealthed? When you run into them they fight, just like any other stealth unit you run into on the ground. You can't heal Units while in combat, tho aircraft on the ground still have some damage values against soft and hard targets, I'm not sure of the exact number but combined with the entrenchment bonus it's probably enough to win against a couple inf.
      TBH I've seen in general people complain every now and then that their ground units got yeeted by parking aircraft.
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • based on desc .. stealth unless in combat. so your question was if on ground. which should be stealth but if you attacked them then no t is in combat and would be visible; but has nothing to do with your situation.

But in general Game is Ducked up in regards to grounded planes fighting.

Not that purposely fight ground units with grounded planes but one game was landing at partners airbase to help him and during refuel city went rougue and on paper (CoN stats inacurate) the 1 Insurgent should have killed my planes (each plane think should have 1 hp attack on ground which even that is idiotic; like IRL if a platoon of Inf attacked a grounded plane what is plane going to do; launch missiles / bombs on ground? yeah could fire guns straight ahead but who would stay in front of the plane?).

Anyways like 3 hrs later ; my 3 planes killed a 17 hp insurgent. all planes survived and only thing had to drive a few hrs to next airbase.

CoN has almost every plane mechanic wrong.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

based on desc .. stealth unless in combat. so your question was if on ground. which should be stealth but if you attacked them then no t is in combat and would be visible; but has nothing to do with your situation.

Not that purposely fight ground units with grounded planes but one game was landing at partners airbase to help him and during refuel city went rougue and on paper (CoN stats inacurate) the 1 Insurgent should have killed my planes (each plane think should have 1 hp attack on ground which even that is idiotic; like IRL if a platoon of Inf attacked a grounded plane what is plane going to do; launch missiles / bombs on ground? yeah could fire guns straight ahead but who would stay in front of the plane?).

Anyways like 3 hrs later ; my 3 planes killed a 17 hp insurgent. all planes survived and only thing had to drive a few hrs to next airbase.

Well, they DO fly.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

based on desc .. stealth unless in combat. so your question was if on ground. which should be stealth but if you attacked them then no t is in combat and would be visible; but has nothing to do with your situation.

Well, they DO fly.
      they fly, for now
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Teburu wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Well, they DO fly.
      they fly, for now
      update.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD