can't access my account (game) only Forum comes up

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grandpa AL wrote:

My laptop needs a new cooling fan, this limit's my time on it to just retrieving info.
      My grandson gave me his old laptop for now.
      When I go to log into my game it brings up his. I can get onto forum but not the game.
      any help would be appreaciated
      Go to the main screen.
      log out.jpg
      Then log in using YOUR credentials
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Grandpa AL wrote:

My laptop needs a new cooling fan, this limit's my time on it to just retrieving info.
      When I go to log into my game it brings up his. I can get onto forum but not the game.
      Go to the main screen.log out.jpg
      Then log in using YOUR credentials
      Do I see...

a 4x game on DoD's gamelist?

I'm shaken
      "Dealer of Death has counted to infinity... twice"
      -Kurtvonstein
    • Second Cannae wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Grandpa AL wrote:

Go to the main screen.log out.jpgThen log in using YOUR credentials
      Do I see...
      a 4x game on DoD's gamelist?

I'm shaken
      I was talked into it, and it went badly, because as soon as I went to sleep, I was invaded and got my ass kicked. I really don't have the schedule to even permit me to play a 4X games, but I let some people and my big head talk me into it.

and BTW, I will play WWZ 4X if that's all I can find. WWZ is worth it, even if I lose in a 4X game

errr, umm, I mean, um, that's not MY games, that's Grandpa Al's Grandson's games
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD