SKINS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• total original idea

Make skins that we can purchase with gold .
      Create a inventory system where we can equip and unequip our skins

example : one of the many MBT skin for the eastern doctrine could be Chinese tanks

Tier 1 - Type 80

Tier 4 - Type 96

Tier 6 - Type 99

and you already have a chinese mbt skin in the game

They could do this for every doctrine and multiple units, french mbts for the european doctrine, israeli mbts for the western doctrine, they could add iron dome skin for western doctrine theater defense,
      chinese planes for eastern doctrine, iranian mbts for eastern doctrine etc etc plenty of options.
    • I do not oppose this. If it makes people happy, ok. I couldn't care less about it personally. All the units could be square blocks or smileys labelled "mot Inf" or "Strike Fighter" for all I care. I play for the tactics and strategy, not the pretty pictures.

HOWEVER, I would oppose any skins that would give a tactical advantage, like for example "ocean-blue colored ships that disappear in the background"
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I do not oppose this. If it makes people happy, ok. I couldn't care less about it personally. All the units could be square blocks or smileys labelled "mot Inf" or "Strike Fighter" for all I care. I play for the tactics and strategy, not the pretty pictures.

HOWEVER, I would oppose any skins that would give a tactical advantage, like for example "ocean-blue colored ships that disappear in the background"
      you just gave me a good idea :)
      Україна
      Україна

"The future is not written" - Anna Jija