Wales' southern province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shockr wrote:

As a Welshman, I really feel that the southern province in Wales should be our capital, Cardiff, not Swansea.

For the sake of geopolitical correctness, and so you do not anger any more of the Welsh or our sheep, please could you correct this discrepancy.

(Yes, I created a forum account purely for this)
      Frankly Cardiff should be a city, and replace Aberdeen. Would make the cities more reflective of respective country sizes too, with England having 3, Scotland 2, Wales 1, and Northern Ireland 1. Wales having nothing and Scotland having the same number of cities as England just feels wrong. Very strange having Scotland + Northern Ireland holding more industrial power than England + Wales.
    • Pine of England wrote:

Shockr wrote:

As a Welshman, I really feel that the southern province in Wales should be our capital, Cardiff, not Swansea.

For the sake of geopolitical correctness, and so you do not anger any more of the Welsh or our sheep, please could you correct this discrepancy.

(Yes, I created a forum account purely for this)
      Frankly Cardiff should be a city, and replace Aberdeen. Would make the cities more reflective of respective country sizes too, with England having 3, Scotland 2, Wales 1, and Northern Ireland 1. Wales having nothing and Scotland having the same number of cities as England just feels wrong. Very strange having Scotland + Northern Ireland holding more industrial power than England + Wales.
      I couldn't agree more. I understand their need to balance the starting countries etc, but it is somewhat unrealistic.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

Shockr wrote:

... but it is somewhat unrealistic.
      The bulk of the game is unrealistic.I stopped hoping for reality when planes can stay airborne for weeks without landing for maintenance.
      That and fielded units haul their next tech upgrades around behind them, so that instantly the drivers can abandon the old tech and hop into the new.

Oh, so sad!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD