Kills Not Coming Up In Articles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kills Not Coming Up In Articles

Basically, I was playing WW3 as Saudi and I had a 2 stack of Naval Aircraft Patrolling and I see an unknown radar contact. It is Australian (I am at war with them) so I send my 5 stack of planes over to take it out. I first scout it out and see it is a stack of 2 tanks, 2 motorized infantry and 1 mechanized infantry. I missile it and then send in my 5 stack to take it out. This does more then enough damage to take it out. It then says I eliminated it, disappears from the map and my radar detection but in articles it only says I killed 1 mechanized infantry. Could someone please explain what this is or is it just a bug.
    • Ive had it too and not even in log.

Like recently can tell via ASF radar have a mixed inf/hard stack. Send in 1 CM....nothin.. 2nd CM nothing. Strike remaining stack and get just 1 towed artillery show up as kill despite whole stack gone.

So either: 1. did get credit for kills or that was the strongest 10 HP unit in the game ;)
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp