Smarter AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you play 1x games, yes, ai will build and upgrade armor and infantry units and is more aggressive. But if you play 4x games, ai won’t build or upgrade and is far less aggressive
      I am Aeneas, duty-bound and known above high air of heaven by my fame, carrying with me in my ships our gods of hearth and home, saved from the foe. I look for Italy to be my fatherland, and my descent is from all-highest Jove.
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

It seems that if a country is abandoned by a human player the AI will use the existing buildings to build ground units and level them up.

Also, the AI and insurgents seem more busy in the higher up maps like WWIII compared to Flash Point & Battle Ground USA.
      even on ww3 or bgusa it will upgrade to army 2. AI seems to spam AFV and INf
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Current Flashpoint AI went nuts day 1; like the AI countries were invading player countries (not in response to an attack like morocco declared war on algeria and invaded; also happened on like 10 other countries) and I was playing as Iran for a missile only challange; took on Syria who think went AI and had zero buildings but somehow kept making inf?? Starting units should have been 10 inf; 1 rcv; 1 asf; 1 arty and I killed like 18 inf was like where are these coming from and they were highly aggressive.

Flashpoint AI in general think more "realistic" as many noobs actually think they are fighting real people and/or AI will attack AI. Ive even had 99 pct known AIs declare cease fire on me.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp