Anyone else notice NG/Inf units tend to drift off center on some cities.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone else notice NG/Inf units tend to drift off center on some cities.

Have notice some cities you can have Inf / NG sitting in city.

If actually on point units should appear NNW of city at like 10 o clock. however maybe 20 pct of time will look at see units like NNE ( aka 2 0clock) and although list that city as location when you check morale to see insurgent pct chance it lists unit strength as 0. Snd before people say missed the mark on moving; it is not the case as stationary troops that were on city center.

Now if you select unit and "move" to city center. it instantaneously moves back to proper position. Reason I scan and check is in past have lost cities to insurgents when troops where in city this way. Current game one city troops have "drifted" off center 2 or 3 times.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Yeah, I have noticed.

I had this happen to me in my last game a handful of times. Newly taken cities that had two units to keep the chance of revolt low or zero. And while checking the cities noticed that the revolt percentage was high with two units sitting on the city. I was able to move the units a smidge to get them to the center of the city.

However even worse was when one such city, Minsk had a key airport I wanted to protect and I could not get the units to get centered. Even by splitting them up or moving them a little bit. They were stuck slightly off the center point of the city.

This game is so glitchy.
    • I have had this happen before, and if I may shed a little light, it has only happened to me in cities that I have conquered. So might be a glitch or maybe just something that happens to friendly units in conquered cities.
      "The greatest battles are never won by men but with words"-Me

"Free flies and no work"-ME

"Duty is heavier than a mountain death as light as a feather" Lan from the Wheel of Time

• playbabe wrote:

position rendered shift, It happen to every thing in desktop version, very common.
      Don't worry it is only visual. you can simply press resync button and it will be fix.
      unless we didn't talk about the game thing.
      No its not just visual as also impacts the unit strength of city; which impacts insurgent chances. Its like the game does not recognize them in city and have had insurgents pop in cities that had 0 chance.. than drift...unit strength in city 0 and insurgents pop.

And some games doesnt happen at all; others continues on regular basis. Its not a windows thing its a CoN thing. Same game had bombers stuck at airbase regularly too.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp