An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• An Upgrade for the Secret Weapons Lab

Well, this idea came to my mind the other day in a game I was hopping to build a big fleet to scort an aircraftcarrier, and of course I was planning to add a complete set of NASF & NSF, attack choppers and gunships, but saddly, the game ended way before I could finish the army I was aiming to build.

Anyway, long story short, in the late game, when you have more than enough resourses to spend, you're still limited to go with just two research running at the same time, and some of them take a big amount of time to be completed, specially if you're playin x1 games. So I thought that it would be cool if the Secret Weapons Lab could make the researching time shorter, just like the Recreuiting Office does with the movilization time.

I mean, it doesnt have to be a big hell reduction, but at least, in some way, it could help to compensate the fact that you just have two slots for researchs, not to mention that it will give a lot more of importance to the Secret Weapons Lab in the war theater by making the "research time" a variable that can be shortened to take an advantage over the enemy (and no, I'm not taking in consideration the use of gold coz, truth be told, the only thing that you can't do with gold, as far as I know, its to make your units to move faster in the battlefield... yet at least)
    • TheWorldEnder wrote:

I'm not taking in consideration the use of gold coz, truth be told, the only thing that you can't do with gold, as far as I know, its to make your units to move faster in the battlefield... yet at least)
      Well even then golders can rush than auto heal when get there. so in essence could buy speed (except aircraft which you cant rush).

But overall good suggestion as some high level researches take almost 2 days.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp