Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?

I can’t expect the developers to have a detailed knowledge of every region in the game. But, I still get annoyed that I have to go all the way to Toronto if I want to cross from Detroit to Kent-Chatham in the game. I have made that crossing myself, and I assure you vehicles can cross directly from Detroit to Windsor through bridge or tunnel. At worst, if the bridge and tunnel collapsed, transports could dock on the Windsor side easily.

It also doesn’t take 14 hours to get from Detroit to Windsor, especially the way I drive.
    • Flashpoint they dont even have a river as USA / Can connected.

Another thing never noticed before is Flashpoint has no real rivers. Some show on map but you can drive over them.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().

• PrinceofHonor wrote:

Can you build a pontoon bridge anywhere near there?

Also, can you place a Screen shot of it so that I can see it to better know what is going on and if it needs to be sent to the devs for a fix?
      Not till you conquer the other side.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Moon Tsu wrote:

I can’t expect the developers to have a detailed knowledge of every region in the game. But, I still get annoyed that I have to go all the way to Toronto if I want to cross from Detroit to Kent-Chatham in the game. I have made that crossing myself, and I assure you vehicles can cross directly from Detroit to Windsor through bridge or tunnel. At worst, if the bridge and tunnel collapsed, transports could dock on the Windsor side easily.

It also doesn’t take 14 hours to get from Detroit to Windsor, especially the way I drive.
      It is by design. The developers want to keep the dirt (The Dirt Bombs) of Detroit out of Canada.