Unit Replacement

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit Replacement

Good day everyone, today's my first post in this forum and i wanted to start it with a small suggestion for the game; So when it comes to the Western Doctrine, I thought it would make a little more sense to replace the Tier 2 mobile Anti-Air (M247 Sgt York) with the LAV-AD, while also replacing the tier 3 (LAV-AD) by the ADATS. It would be an esthetic change only; no change to the stats required.

Logic Behind this suggestion change :
      Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985.

I'd like to read your comments and opinions on the subject so feel free to write something down.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

DodiMiki wrote:

Alright i might sound a bit nerdy here but technically the M247 Sgt York never saw mass production due to it performing poorly in trials and the project was cancelled in 1985.
      Ahh, but in the game timeline, the York was given one last chance (much like Boeing's SLS). It got past the problems in 1986, entering production in 1988.

Good! We need these Iron Mutant Camel (ELITE) units.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • 575-Kranzegrad wrote:

Hydralysk wrote:

DodiMiki wrote:

Ahh, but in the game timeline, the York was given one last chance (much like Boeing's SLS). It got past the problems in 1986, entering production in 1988.

Good! We need these Iron Mutant Camel (ELITE) units.
      YES!!!!!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD