Stealth, Special Forces and War State

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ez. add a new unit description so noobs better understand it.

IMPORTANT: UNIT DOES NOT DECLARE WAR UPON ENTRANCE OF FOREIGN TERRITORY
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Ez. add a new unit description so noobs better understand it.

Isn’t that literally the description for „stealth“
      Teburu have you used spec ops much? I was actually going to post a question about this.

1. So air assault is only detectable if picked up on radar? or is the chopper visible to enemy flying over its land even without radar?

2. If have amphib training level 4 I think; it can act as marines basically; is the transport visible or is it stealth in water (radar and/or line of site)?
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu have you used spec ops much? I was actually going to post a question about this.
      1. So air assault is only detectable if picked up on radar? or is the chopper visible to enemy flying over its land even without radar?

2. If have amphib training level 4 I think; it can act as marines basically; is the transport visible or is it stealth in water (radar and/or line of site)?
      I don't really use them much tbh

1. Its invisible but still has a heli radar signature
      2. All transports (airlift/naval transport) are visible no matter the unit and have a high signature
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • being visible as naval unit , that was one od the reason i dont build them anymore...where is the point of sneeaking up, when you see em.un the water.
      Last time i remember fighting spec ops they where not visible as air lift units. Even by recons. I dont know if awacs lvl 6 can see them during airlift. One might have to test.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Teburu wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu have you used spec ops much? I was actually going to post a question about this.1. So air assault is only detectable if picked up on radar? or is the chopper visible to enemy flying over its land even without radar?

I don't really use them much tbh
      1. Its invisible but still has a heli radar signature
      2. All transports (airlift/naval transport) are visible no matter the unit and have a high signature

Hello Teburu, just wondering, when they are flying as helicopters on enemy territory they are still going i be invisible? Even if enemy troop is in sight range to see the heli transport? Also when they land and disembark they become visible yes?
    • japan samurai wrote:

Teburu wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Teburu wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Teburu have you used spec ops much? I was actually going to post a question about this.1. So air assault is only detectable if picked up on radar? or is the chopper visible to enemy flying over its land even without radar?
      I don't really use them much tbh1. Its invisible but still has a heli radar signature

Hello Teburu, just wondering, when they are flying as helicopters on enemy territory they are still going i be invisible? Even if enemy troop is in sight range to see the heli transport? Also when they land and disembark they become visible yes?

They're stealth, so unless:
      - you put them on a transport ship/plane
      - they are in sight range of a unit that can detect them
      - they are mid-combat

they will be invisible.
      I am The Baseline for opinions