How much does skill matter?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kurtvonstein wrote:

exactly. Thats why si
      Killed player work a lot with radar, awac, long range. They dont oTrol aircraft when offlibe and they hide their fleet when offline.

Only noobs park their valusble units in the garage at home. When you visit me..no one is at home...but they are around teady to strike.

It would be great if you could give the units some kind of intelligent commands so they react indepentend when you are offline.

For me this means no 4x speed maps...i just did a red vs blue to check this new map and blow some nukes...cause I am a old fart and I need my beauty sleep and in the morning a nurse to get me started
      I just finished a 4x game. I chose it by accident . I almost archived it but I played it anyway. I got in a really good random coalition and we won somehow. I was really glad when it ended.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • I dont even think its active. Looking at season stats some dudes have more than 2000 pts in 1 - 2 days so they have to be spamming 40 games at a time.

I play 1 maybe 2 games at a time. So those 40 games at a time even if spend 10 min per day per game spending just as much unfocused time.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp