Product Alert

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hydralysk wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

so instead of checking mkt you need to check msgs or log feed.
      Yep.You got it in one.

The assumption is that with the toggle on, you WANT to get an alert that new goods are available.

This way, with the toggle on, you know when there is something to check for, instead of just hoping.
      The point it would take longer to go msg; read alert; go to mkt. instead of just looking at mkt which takes 30 sec.

Or just put a damn buy order in and you will get automatically.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

The point it would take longer to go msg; read alert; go to mkt. instead of just looking at mkt which takes 30 sec.
      Or just put a damn buy order in and you will get automatically.
      1. Thanks for the tip about putting in buy orders when there is no product on the market.
      I did not know that was possible.

2. You may check the market every time, whether there is a product for you or not.
      Your choice, your time.

I don't want to mess with looking at it until there is something I want.
      Let the machine do the scuttle work.
    • Hydralysk wrote:

1. Thanks for the tip about putting in buy orders when there is no product on the market.I did not know that was possible.

2. You may check the market every time, whether there is a product for you or not.
      Your choice, your time.

I don't want to mess with looking at it until there is something I want.

Let the machine do the scuttle work.
      Like upgrading units! :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Yep.

The player can toggle the 'Auto Upgrade' option.
      Then once the units return to the factory, or the mobile upgrade unit links up with the target, the process is under AI control.
      The game will deduct the resources needed to improve the unit, and return the unit to the game once the upgrade time elapses.

Glad to see you getting with the program.

• Hydralysk wrote:

Yep.

The player can toggle the 'Auto Upgrade' option.
      Then once the units return to the factory, or the mobile upgrade unit links up with the target, the process is under AI control.
      The game will deduct the resources needed to improve the unit, and return the unit to the game once the upgrade time elapses.

Glad to see you getting with the program.

Yes, getting with the program, which is why I replaced your concept with these:

floating factory.jpg

Floating Upgrade factories that will travel with each unit and perform instant upgrades on the fly in the field.

There, now everybody is happy and immersed.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD