What’s your best casualty ratio

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What’s your best casualty ratio

Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties

syria: 55000

Me: 450

now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to see my ratio of troops killed per troops lost so

55000 divided by 450 = 122 troops per soldiers lost

let me know what was your best ratio.
      Also I’ve improved and I’ll stop doing walls of text mbd
      “I hate 4x” -me
    • Killiam07 wrote:

Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties

now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to see my ratio of troops killed per troops lost so

If you download the mobile app, you can see your K/D ratio vs players and also AI.
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

If you download the mobile app, you can see your K/D ratio vs players and also AI.
      Bra, that's not causalities, that's units killed/died.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Killiam07 wrote:

I don't remember anymore but it was over 205 to 1 because it was around 4,000,000 zombies killed
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

which is more meaningful than casualties. I can easily kill 20 inf like flies and get more casualties than killing higher value ships / planes. Causualty numbers means nothing.

Plus OP stats around 1 to 1 versus live opponents.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

which is more meaningful than casualties. I can easily kill 20 inf like flies and get more casualties than killing higher value ships / planes. Causualty numbers means nothing.
      Plus OP stats around 1 to 1 versus live opponents.
      I didn't say anything to the contrary, but THAT WAS WHAT HIS QUESTION WAS ABOUT.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Killiam07 wrote:

we have yet to see one answer
      because its meaningless. and you could only look through everyday of current game; if you are in one.

Im more concerned about my overall K/D ratios against live opponents; killing AI is easy.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

• perte 3300 perte ennemis 12300 pour cela j'avais 2 division de char léger 2 division de char forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b3a45d4a65009126ec5288c9e lourdsimages.jpg2PHOa466a260-c8cf-11e4-bac3-5be59eee9a01-805x453.jpgdivisionimages (5).jpg[ attach=3422][/attach] de véhicule blindé léger 9 division d'infanterieimages.jpgPHOa466a260-c8cf-11e4-bac3-5be59eee9a01-805x453.jpg
      10 eme régiment :thumbsup:
    • i have killed kerguellen island with ratio of 1250 to 0. Which means the dividing i have infinity...beat this.

Important thing is killed units not casualties s you can heal units.

My k/d rarion is close to 7,5...reaching for the 8 but as @Buckeyechamp mentioned you fet careless around day 20+ and lose a inf or 2 while taking uninhabitat land
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Killiam07 wrote:

wasn’t ai i was talking about, but ok, what was your highest k/d ratio ever
      well my K/D ratio of live opponents is about 10 - 1 yours appear around 1 - 1 (thus why if you did kill 55k casualties was a country that went AI.) . AI Im at around 30 - 1 and thats just because even though winning first few games; wasted troops.

You should never lose a unit to AI; it just takes patience and planning.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

well my K/D ratio of live opponents is about 10 - 1 yours appear around 1 - 1 (thus why if you did kill 55k casualties was a country that went AI.) . AI Im at around 30 - 1 and thats just because even though winning first few games; wasted troops.
      That's a bit too imperious for me, see, I like to sleep once a day.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

well my K/D ratio of live opponents is about 10 - 1 yours appear around 1 - 1 (thus why if you did kill 55k casualties was a country that went AI.) . AI Im at around 30 - 1 and thats just because even though winning first few games; wasted troops.You should never lose a unit to AI; it just takes patience and planning.
      Not mutually exclusive... dont attack while sleeping unless area is cleared out.

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

well my K/D ratio of live opponents is about 10 - 1 yours appear around 1 - 1 (thus why if you did kill 55k casualties was a country that went AI.) . AI Im at around 30 - 1 and thats just because even though winning first few games; wasted troops.You should never lose a unit to AI; it just takes patience and planning.
      Not mutually exclusive... dont attack while sleeping unless area is cleared out.
      I'm not talking about attacking when sleeping, I'm talking frisky AI
      \
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Buckeyechamp wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

we should meet and mess our powers...tell me when you are about to start a new map...i am bored of slaping arpund AI players. I need a challenge.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Buckeyechamp wrote:

Killiam07 wrote:

I'm not talking about attacking when sleeping, I'm talking frisky AI\
      golden rule of mine: never attack when you are bot online. Ao much can go wrong while you think you are about to win this easily...
    • OK last day of my missile challenge (yesterday came up 3 pts shy...doooh). Cuba was only active player left so flew my 3 elite bombers as far as could go and peppered Cuba and southern USA with 12 BMs (6 plus reloads).

Final Casualties: 12,990 - 0 So I guess I beat your your ratio. Funny thing is had no idea where his troops were so was firing in the dark.

Took 24 days to win solo which is slow for me on Flashpoint. But would not recommend missiles from the start of a game; although launching 6 BMs at a country at once is fairly fun.